MyPoints not crediting

Baileymouse

<font color=teal>Has now been touched by the Tag F
Hi,

I've had problems with MyPoints not crediting me for orders and I'm very surprised. I've never had this much of a problem in the past. In April I ordered from Target, The Disney Store, Reflect.com, Gevalia, Vista Print, the Citi Mastercard, and Barnes & Noble.

They credited Barnes & Noble right away, and I see the points on hold for the CItibank card. The rest weren't credited at all. Usually I don't have this problem with them but it's a pain to keep emailing. They credited Vista print after I emailed them, and then said they were crediting for Reflect but it hasn't shown up yet. I tend to send one email at a time so as not to confuse them, and today I sent the Disney Store email. I'm getting kinda ticked.

Anyone else having these problems lately? I'm so busy that Mypoints is the only plan I still do. Funnily enough I am credited right away for the bonus emails. Go figure.

Adele

I have always had to email for just about every other purchase that I make with them. I blame it on my browser. However, they have always been very good about getting back to me about the credits.

I keep a file with all my confirmation emails and well as the initial offers from MyPoints if they also came thru an email. It takes a lot of organization to keep it all straight. Right now, they owe me for Amtrak, Reflect, FTD and Giftcertificates.com purchases. I haven't been credited for my SkillJam signup either. {{sigh}}.

I know it's a pain to keep emailing them but I don't know of any other way of getting the points that are owed to you.

I have also had several problems with mypoints lately. Placed orders with Lillian Vernon and Foxstore.com. Had to forward emails on both of them to get my points. Just placed an order with Best Buy and I bet I will have to work to get those points too-- very frustrating:(

I tend to repeat shop at the same few places, I have the same problem every time with the same retailers. I think the problems may be with the retailers, not My Points. There are some retailers that I get the points for promptly every time, and some that I have to ask for every time.

I've always had to forward confirmations for JC Penney's. Funny thing though when they had that 1500 point offer email. I had placed my $100+ order and when I had cashed out and looked closely at my 2 items that were on backorder(which I knew) it stated they would not ship. So I had to place an additional order thru regular link for JCP's and the points were posted to my account for my little $30+ order in less than a week! They were pending for 30 days though, but they got posted without having to play email tag for a change.

I know I'm waiting for some of the bonus points from a few emails and still waiting for Homegain, which I need to start email tag with them on that one.

I think it depends both on the place you shop and who is working at mypoints at any point in time. I shopped at REI twice in two weeks, got credit for one purchase (within 3 days), not the other. Emailed mypoints after 30 days, told them one purchase had been credited, the other had not, and forwarded the confirmation. They told me it had been credited - ummmm, hello...how can it be credited a week before the purchase? Gee, must be the first purchase that I already said had been credited. Sent them another email, they said they would credit me, which they did, only my points aren't available for another month, so I wait an extra month to get my points. This happens to us often. Gotta love the canned responses, when it is obvious they didn't read your email, and when you email them back they send the identical canned response. I think some of the Connections customer service people are moonlighting over at Mypoints... :rolleyes:

Well, they credited my Reflect order, and the Vista Print. Now they sent an email telling me they'll credit for Disney. I've given up on Target because I returned the item, and I still have to be credited for Gevalia.

Today I ordered the $10.00 Tupperware e-certificate and immediately received the 800 pt. pop up window, so at least that should go through.

Thanks for the answers - nice to know it's not just me.

Adele

I think with "canned responses" - that's just a standard form of technical support/customer service online. The first level is always some sort of form letter response. You have to just reply to it "Ok can I get some real help now??" :)

Does anyone have the email address for Member Services?

They don't have the email address on their website and I need to email them regarding non-receipt of points.

Thanks!
Katherine

I've had problems with them crediting for sign ups including Michelin, PCH, homegain,Entertainment book, etc... Again I have gotten the canned answers, but usually a reply later asking for a copy of the offer confirmation. My problem is that many offers do not send confirmation emails. I'm sure they know this and use it as a way to get out of crediting points.

I have also had the same problem with Creations Rewards not crediting for Connections signup. Again no immediate confirmation email and even if you bookmark the completion page of the signup, you can't log back into it later. 1300 points sure would be nice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter