MyPoints & Entertainment Books

KristiKelly

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>
I got an offer last week from MyPoints for 2004 Entertainment Book for $9.99 incl. shipping plus 750 my points. Has anyone ever done this? If I bought 2 books would I get 1500 points, would I need to do 2 separate orders, or is it only good for 750 points? Just curious, do any of you know??

I think it is only good for 750 points for ordering from them. Not 750 points for each book. I did this in March and I'm still waiting for my points. Keep your confirmation! They are usually pretty good about crediting points.

Responded to your post on the Budget Board. You can buy two books but must do one a week. The Entertainment Book reward is 750 points (Weekly).

Thanks for the heads up on this...I got this mail, but overlooked it and have wanted to order this book now! Thanks~!! :)

Originally posted by KristiKelly
I got an offer last week from MyPoints for 2004 Entertainment Book for $9.99 incl. shipping plus 750 my points. Has anyone ever done this? If I bought 2 books would I get 1500 points, would I need to do 2 separate orders, or is it only good for 750 points? Just curious, do any of you know??

Did your offer say $9.99 including shipping or plus shipping? I'm at the check out and it say's it's $5 for shipping. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter