• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MyPoints - 300 pts. for 123Inkjet order!

KathleenFL

<font color=FF99FF>Stinks at poetry, but born to d
I found this by clicking on 123Inkjets.com on the Merchant List----

They're offering free shipping, & with code "save10", you get a 10% discount..........

I've used 123 Inkjets before, for my printer cartridges--Great prices, & last time, they sent me a free t-shirt & cellphone antenna
with my order!

Did I read that right on the site? Does it say "hourly!?"

Hmmmm...I've been meaning to order some more ink. I'll have to check the prices vs. the place I usually order from.

Thanks for the headsup!

Edited to add that I just noticed the free shipping expires at midnight on the 18th--tonight!

Wish I had seen this a few hours sooner. :(

Well, with the 10% discount they were a little cheaper than the place I normally order from--plus I get the 300 pts (I hope). I don't get any rewards for the place I normally order from, but they were cheapest in the end (factoring discounts and rewards from other sites) the last two times I ordered.

Now I just wish I had seen your post sooner, and I would have come back an hour later and made another order. Oh, well. 300 pts. is something. I'll have to keep an eye out for another free shipping offer.

Just an FYI: Since it's after midnight, I decided to check back, and sure enough the free shipping offer is now off of the website.

You may be able to use this code: SHPFREE. But I'm not sure if that's just for first time customers. Worth a try. But you won't be able to use it and the 10% off code.

P.S. The MyPoints jump-page says these points show up 30 days after the transaction. So I guess I'll have to remember to watch out for my points next month.

Look on the 123Inkjets site to sign up for their email newsletter--
It has announcements of specials, free shipping, etc.

For once in my life procrastination has paid off. If I had actually put my order in last week when I was supposed to I wouldn't get any free points. Now I will. YAY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter