Mypoints 25 pts

McGranaghan87

Earning My Ears
New 25 pts. Go to earn points, click on dept/mega stores. Sign up for all your rooms newsletter. You'll get a pop-up for 25 pts. My credit showed up in my account the next day.

Penny

I was pretty sure I'd done this one before, but I got the pop up!

Thank you!

Lori

Thanks Penny - I know I got these before, so if you've already got them, try it! I got the blue popup.

While you're on the same page (Dept/Megastores), go get 25 more points from Highlights. Quick signup and blue popup congratulations for 25 points.
Go get those points!

Thanks!! I haven't checked the MyPoints web site in a while - just been clicking away at my e-mails!!

I can't find either of those two offers on the page! Do I just keep trying? Even using the link from dtuleya, they just aren't there.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip ... love the easy points :cool:

Originally posted by georgina
I can't find either of those two offers on the page! Do I just keep trying? Even using the link from dtuleya, they just aren't there.

You might have to hit refresh until it appears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter