Mycokerewards beta account question

captainjen

Mouseketeer
i have been saving up my points for the 12days of christmas specials. Now it seems that the best specials will be offered to people who have gold beta status. Has anyone managed to get to gold? I cant seem to get past bronze. I have to admit i am not a tweeter user

I've made it to silver. on the 12 pack post a week ago - somebody said go in and change your profile and also log in points on the beta part of coke rewards daily. I would sign up for that twitter thing - but don't I have to have someone to tweet to? is there a budget board tweet thread that we can send shout outs to if we do sign up for twitter?

I've made it to silver. on the 12 pack post a week ago - somebody said go in and change your profile and also log in points on the beta part of coke rewards daily. I would sign up for that twitter thing - but don't I have to have someone to tweet to? is there a budget board tweet thread that we can send shout outs to if we do sign up for twitter?

I have not idea if there is a budget board threat, but since I have no "twitter" friends, I would love to be able to "tweet" to someone:lmao::lmao:

Thanks for your reply :0 I am not sure anyone would actually want to follow me even if I permitted it :) I am so new to all this technology that I really do appreciate when I get help like this from the budget board.

I have been gold for a while now, it was not hard. I just tweeted stuff (I have an account but never use it except for reward sites like MCR) everyday and got gold in like 3 weeks.

My grandaughter is going to get me signed up for twitter. So excited to start moving towards silver status. Thanks everyone for you great suggestions:thumbsup2

I'm on twitter, have been a my coke rewards member for many years and have never heard of different status levels.

Can someone explain this process to me?

Thanks!

Hi! How did you know the best deals will be for those with gold status. When I click on a link saying Santa is coming to Beta it takes me to the beta site. But I can't find anything else out. And it won't let me enter codes on the beta site. I've tweeted a few things to increase my status. But I'm not sure if I really need to!

you have a problem if you can't log in codes on Coke Beta. you have to register on that site - pick a user name - at least for me my log in is the same as for the regular coke rewards page - but if I go to the original one first,then click on something that takes you to coke beta, I still have to sign in on the Beta page. I don't have a problem putting in codes on either site and my full # of points shows up.

Hi! How did you know the best deals will be for those with gold status. When I click on a link saying Santa is coming to Beta it takes me to the beta site. But I can't find anything else out. And it won't let me enter codes on the beta site. I've tweeted a few things to increase my status. But I'm not sure if I really need to!

Not sure what the OP was referring to but gold status has a separate catalog of every day rewards that can only be accessed by gold members as does silver. They aren't saying gold members will get anything different than bronze or silver members for the 2014 holiday event. We'll know tomorrow as that is the supposed release date of info on this years event.

And it really is very easy to reach gold. I've been a gold member for awhile and did little more than tweet and post to FB. It was easy! If it's easy for me then anyone can do it!

dsny1mom

Looking forward to seeing what I can buy with all my points this year. Getting really excited:yay: I thought that the Beta thing meant that if you get to silver or gold that the higher your status, the better the rewards. But I may be wrong and just read too much into it!

I guess they're doing the 12 days a little early/spread out throughout November and December. Best Buy ($25), Nike ($10), and AMC are available today. You HAVE to do twitter for these and for the Best Buy & AMC you are require to tweet a photo (I just google image searched "santa" and used one of those pics). Kinda a pain to figure out but once you get it its pretty easy.

I'm at Silver and was able to unlock all 3 so at least you aren't required to be gold!

I signed into my beta account, but don't see anything about these? Where are they located or are they all "sold out" already?

I just got mine - so no they aren't sold out - mainly because we are having so much trouble doing it! I looked in my picture archive for old family Christmas pictures - copied them put them in a twitter folder I could find quick. Once you qualify - a little number shows up near your "username" that tells you that you have "unclaimed" prizes and you claim them from there. Don't give up!

There's also a $5 Dunkin Donuts card in the bronze rewards, if you need one. It's only 100 points.

I just got mine - so no they aren't sold out - mainly because we are having so much trouble doing it! I looked in my picture archive for old family Christmas pictures - copied them put them in a twitter folder I could find quick. Once you qualify - a little number shows up near your "username" that tells you that you have "unclaimed" prizes and you claim them from there. Don't give up!

Thanks, I just got mine. Wow are they making us work for it this year. I guess that worked to my advantage though since I was still able to get one late at night since I didn't know about it earlier and then couldn't figure it out- last year they would have been gone long ago.

I wonder if they're going to have new ones out every day - it's weird that they're starting so early this year and nothing was announced for a schedule.

I wonder if they're going to have new ones out every day - it's weird that they're starting so early this year and nothing was announced for a schedule.
From what I gathered on the site, new offers will be added weekly instead of daily.

If they are doing this weekly do we know when the prizes will reset, week will start over? Sunday night like for the coke rewards would be a good guess but wondered if there was any confirmation of this.

I got to silver last night by setting up a twitter account, seems if you don't do that you'll never get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter