My Wish...Go On Top of Spaceship Earth

That would be loads of fun. The closest I came to a bird's eye view of Epcot was this glorious room at the Dolphin. We were in one of the side buildings. We got an upgrade to this beautiful tenth floor room, that had wide windows. You could see the entire Epcot Resort area and all of the Epco monuments, and even Cinderella Castle. We even saw Illuminations from our room after the Osborne Lights. It's one of my wishes to return to that room, if only to simply look out that window.

I am so graceful I would certainly tumble right down the side, but it is certainly an awesome thought!

Shells9 said:
I am so graceful I would certainly tumble right down the side, but it is certainly an awesome thought!
If a CM wearing a Mickey costume can stand on top and film a commercial - anyone should be able to stand up there without losing their balance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter