My wife needs a motorized scooter - any recent experiences ???

tjlamphere

DIS Veteran
My wife found out last week that she has a stress fracture in her foot, and now wears a boot. We are headed to WDW the week after next, and she is beside herself. But our family has told her, "no problem, we will get you a motorized vehicle that you will be able to ride in."

Looking for any recent experience that you or someone in your group has had regarding my wife's current situation.

Where did you rent the vehicle from? If you got one offsite, did it easily fit in a van or SUV? Or station wagon???

Were most rides easy to get on and off?

What about shows, like Fantasmic? Decent viewing areas for people in motorized vehicles?

My wife is really bummed....she doesn't want her disability to put a damper on our WDW experience.

Thanks for any thoughts, recommendations, ideas or any other input you can lend....I need to calm my wife's fears and disappointment about her current situation and that everything will work out fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter