My Walmart finds.........

Originally posted by bettyann29
Can anyone tell me do they list the name of the doll on the outside of the box? Or do you get to make up your own name? Sorry.. I was never in the CBK phase when I was younger..

You can read the names and birthdate through the front window of the box. If you don't like the name they've supplied, I believe you can change it on the adoption papers.

Sherry :D

Originally posted by Disneyland_emily
Gotta love Christmas time at Walmart :) Okay Okay Its just time for the christmas toys...

My fav things are the princess dresses- Tink and Belle joined the force and the Cinderella dress changed to be MUCH prettier than before (hoping the Aurora dress does too)

I've got about 2 weeks before I mass order them in for Halloween- Last year I sold 300 (100 of each) dress this year I hope to sell over that with 5 choices (and hopefully about 400 capes)

The new princess dresses are soo much prettier than they used to be! I Love the new Tinkerbell one, getting it for dd for Halloween (if it will fit). ::yes::

Octoberbeauty.. Thanks for the reply!! I'm gonna get one for my little one this year either for Christmas or her birthday which is a few days after christmas.. I know she'll love one... I was gonna try to find one with her first name, cause I know she'll think thats cool, but if I cant find one then I'll look for a real cute one and let her name it..

Thanks again..

>>I also think the fur real babies will be huge << Just DONT get the new Cubs- Unless I got a warped one they are VERY annoying... Lasted a whole 45 minutes out of the box till it went back...

They are very cute though :)

>>The new princess dresses are soo much prettier than they used to be! << Oh yeah! I LOVE the new Cinderella one and the Tink :) Not so fond of the Belle or the (old) Aurora- I hope Aurora gets a new one too :) -em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter