My UO, DC, AQ, & KSC Pre-trip report

Nope I had to feed 2’growing boys first. Thunder Falls Terrace for lunch. Now of the King. Can’t do Hulk on a full stomach.

Yep- can't tour with hungry kids!

I can't do Hulk on any kind of stomach!! Yay for being a brave soul!

Got into our room at RPR about an hour ago. Got all of my requests except park view. :(
Was able to ride quite a few rides today!! The boys love the express pass!! Rode Kong, Spider-Man, Hulk, Dr Doom, Suess Trolley Potter Train, Fast & Furious, Transformers, Mummy, & Rip Ride Rockit.
The boys favorite so far Is The Hulk.
Off to dinner soon.

Attachments

• D68F6FB5-ED7B-4582-B283-1022312AAD37.png
    D68F6FB5-ED7B-4582-B283-1022312AAD37.png
    851.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Got into our room at RPR about an hour ago. Got all of my requests except park view. :(
Was able to ride with quite a few rides today!! The boys love the express pass!! Rode Kong, Spider-Man, Hulk, Dr Doom, Suess Trolley Potter Train, Fast & Furious, Transformers, Mummy, & Rip Ride Rockit.
The boys favorite so far Is The Hulk.
Off to dinner soon.

Great start to your vacation! I love ride photos! Have a great dinner!

We went to Bubba Gumps for dinner. We liked it!! Service could have been a little better. The boys are having dessert by the pool. Then I think we are calling it a night.

Hope you slept well...…

Looking forward to hearing about your day today!!!!

Good morning all!l Yes we slept well!! Getting ready to head to Studios this morning. I’ll update you all when I can. Thinking of taking an afternoon break to swim.
Have a great day all!!

Good morning all!l Yes we slept well!! Getting ready to head to Studios this morning. I’ll update you all when I can. Thinking of taking an afternoon break to swim.
Have a great day all!!

Have fun! Afternoon swim sounds great!!

Tuesday update - Got to Studios about 9:30 this morning. Rode Dispicable Me, Rip Ride Rockit, Fallon, and Simpson’s. We did not care for Simpson’s at all. It made all of us nauseous. I had even taking motion sickness medication. Afterward we had lunch at the Simpson’s food court. Cletus Chicken Shack for all. Then off to Men in Black. Youngest nephew won after getting a 100,000 point bonus. Needless to say his big brother wasn’t happy. Lol! Went to the Horror Make Up Show. It was excellent!! I’d seen it before. Youngest nephew was the one who the actor accused of throwing a rock and setting off the alarm. Really funny experience!!
Tried to catch the boat back to the Resort but it had stormed during the show. Boats were not running so we walked. Much longer walk from Studios!
Went swimming for awhile & now sitting at Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. Then heading to IOA for some rides.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter