My Universal Photo Packages

Bethany10

Mouseketeer
Bethany, did you find a release?

I asked My Universal Photos (through FB messenger) yesterday about a release so I can get the photos printed at Costco. The last two times I tried to print Disney photos at Costco, I had to bring in the release. MUP replied back "Our photos are not allowed to be printed at other retail locations. We do not have permission from the Universal properties to allow that. Sorry. "

I'm hoping I can still get some photos printed at Walmart maybe. I know my Costco will not print without a release.

I was able to get my sams to print them. In fact I had a canvas done of the volcano as they were on sale and it happens to match my decor on one of our rooms. Do you have access to a different costco? If not, I'd go online and do them. I have used photo affections via groupon for our Christmas cards and have been pleased with the quality.

• Dynamite626

Mouseketeer
    Universal newbie question: if you don't purchase the photo package in advance, do they give you a card with a link to your photos in case you would like to purchase a few like Disney's does?

CAPSLOCK

DIS Veteran
    Universal newbie question: if you don't purchase the photo package in advance, do they give you a card with a link to your photos in case you would like to purchase a few like Disney's does?
    Yes. You'll be able to collect photos throughout the day and look at them and decide if you'd like to purchase. If you don't have the package, you must access/buy the pictures by the end of the day; they erase the database overnight.

CAPSLOCK

DIS Veteran
    I am guessing this one price will cover our entire group? If we split up can we request two separate cards to be scanned? Where do we check in to receive the photopass cards?
    One package for the group. The little cards that you scan or hand to the photographers get connected to your photo account - you can connect multiple cards, for splitting up or if you forget the card one day or whatever.

You can get the cards almost anywhere - the photographers carry them, or the photo store at the front where you activate the account, or at the ride photo counter.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS