My trip report - Dec. 17 2005 Magic

ckb,
I enjoyed reading your report. we were on the same cruise as you.
We had agreat time too. Sorry you had some illness on your vacation.
We were well but ha done big shock. Did you see th eyoung lady witht he pink hair????? She was our daughter. Now we all laugh about it,b ut it was a shocker for me when I picked them up at the airport. Her dye had a bad chemical reaction to her shampoo and her highlights turned bright pink about 4 hours before she was to leave at 3 a.m. for the airport. She made for some interesting memories and picutres for us.
mom x4,grandma x4

ckb - I was on the same cruise as you. Thanks for posting your report - I am working on mine still.

I asked about "Bright Star" and the CM told me (reluctantly) that it was a medical emergency after I specifically asked that (it was like playing 20 questions).

About the "Bright Star..." My cousin's husband was on the elevator with his hands full of food. A gentleman on the elevator with him started looking pale. He fainted. The call was for assistance to help the man.

BTW, I remember the pink hair. I saw her everywhere. My sons thought it was pretty.

nzdisneymom, I watched your whole picture show. It was awesome. I felt like I was there again. I even saw myself in one of the picutres at the turtle farm. We had a blast on that excursion.

mom x4 said:
ckb,
Did you see th eyoung lady witht he pink hair????? She was our daughter. Now we all laugh about it,b ut it was a shocker for me when I picked them up at the airport. Her dye had a bad chemical reaction to her shampoo and her highlights turned bright pink about 4 hours before she was to leave at 3 a.m. for the airport. She made for some interesting memories and picutres for us.
mom x4,grandma x4
mom/grandma: any way you can post a picture.?! (or you can post under picture of the day)

I do have a few pictures, but I don't know how to post it.
My 23 year old son will be around either tomarrow or the next day and I will ask him for help to do it. Like most young people he does that kind of stuff all the time.
mom x4,grandma x4

Nemo Mom said:
About the "Bright Star..." My cousin's husband was on the elevator with his hands full of food. A gentleman on the elevator with him started looking pale. He fainted. The call was for assistance to help the man.

Thanks for letting me know what happened about it. I know the kids were a little freaked about it but I told them if it was something we needed to do, we'd have heard the other sound that they told us about the first day at the Life Boat Drill.

Thanks for looking at the pictures - we had such a great time - I look at the pictures several times a day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter