My tickets issue with UT

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
I posted awhile back we had tickets from UT that expired Feb 28, 2019. I got these tickets after I cancelled our OCT and then our May trips. I rescheduled for early FEB 2019 and didn't realize the tickets I order were ended on FEb 28,2019. No problem since we will go before that. Problem had to cancel again due to Wife ended up in hospital for a blood transfusion the day after Christmas. I rescheduled again for April to use these tickets. I knew I could pay the difference for the tickets ( about $75 each at the time).
But then Disney raise tickets.
Anyway when we got to BLT the first day we went to MK to fix the tickets. What a line at GS. I worried a lot about how much more these tickets will cost and still have no FAST Passes. We stood in line about 45 minutes and finally got a CM name Julie. I only told her these were 3rd party tickets and that we needed to cancel our Feb trip. She had my reference number already and spent some time on the computer checking things over. All I needed to know was the extra cost. After about 15 minutes she said okay everything done and I as I was handing over my CC she said I'm not charging you another $300 for these 2 tickets. These were two 6 day PH. It's on Disney. Never expected that and that was some great Magic. She made our long day getting there great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter