My Ticket/AP Experience

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
Just returned from 4 nights at Cabana Bay. Wanted to share my ticket experience. I ordered 2 Park/3 Day tickets from Visit Orlando on Black Friday. The tickets were 239.99 and I then got a 5% discount for BF. I booked the hotel with the AP rate. The plan was to go into the park on our first day and then upgrade one ticket to a seasonal pass. When checking in, I was not asked to see the pass. I wasn't thinking about it because my daughter wasn't feeling well and my mind was on her. We went to the park the next day. In the afternoon, I went to guest services to upgrade my ticket to the seasonal pass. When doing so, I was told it would be an even exchange - no extra money out of pocket! I ended up upgrading all of our tickets. We probably won't use them again, but you never know. Also, I never ended up showing the pass at the front desk. I had asked for a print out of our room charge after a couple days and we had been charged the AP rate. Just wanted to share my experience because I have read a lot of posts with questions on this topic.

I had a similar experience. We bought 3 day tickets from UT (buy 2 days, get one day free). We upgraded our tickets to AP's and were refunded money, $10.21 per adult ticket. Awesome!

Three day park to park tickets are now $294 at the gate. The seasonal pass is $284.

This is interesting right now you get 2 with a purchase of 2. Cost for 4 days is $242. If season pass is 238 it would be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter