My t-shirts were a huge hit with my family

TnTWalter

DIS Veteran
CMs and random people in line. Thanks for the tips, ideas, graphics, etc...here are some pics...

DisneyDay174.jpg

a1-5-200630.jpg

lilyshirt.jpg

Thanks again! :O)
Trish

In case you wondered! My mom, dad, and oldest daughter all make appearances in the photos. Everyone had the shirt in the first picture and we all wore it that day so when we were in lines, it received lots of attention. people wanted to know where we bought them! The girls wore their name shirts on the same day [my son wore his Mickey Colts shirt]. Lily was watching a show and the host said 'Let me guess, is your name Lily?' She was really surprised that he knew her name! ;o)

Trish

I love your shirts! They turned out really great. I like the way the orange border shows up on the pink shirts. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :sunny:

a pic with my dad in it...
DisneyDay1a29.jpg

I wish I had made more...there are a couple pics of me with a plain t-shirt nothing on it...what was I thinking? ;o)

trish

TnTWalter said:
In case you wondered! My mom, dad, and oldest daughter all make appearances in the photos. Everyone had the shirt in the first picture and we all wore it that day so when we were in lines, it received lots of attention. people wanted to know where we bought them! The girls wore their name shirts on the same day [my son wore his Mickey Colts shirt]. Lily was watching a show and the host said 'Let me guess, is your name Lily?' She was really surprised that he knew her name! ;o)

Trish

YES! Another Mickey in Colts gear. We are heading down Feb 5-10 and will be there during the Super Bowl... Kate was so kind and made a Colts Mickey for DD (2.5) that said My Daddy missed the Colts in the Super Bowl to give me the World! Heres to hoping she will get to wear it!
Where in Indy are you? We are in Camby/West Newton area just north of Mooresville off of SR67. Funny how many Hoosiers here in the Dis!

Your shirts look great by the way.

Have a great day :wizard:

Great Shirts, who designed the Print that you have on the pink t-shirts? I love it....

he/she posted the photoshop file so you could edit the layers. I changed the text and was able to add my family pictures inside the letters. Here's a closer shot so you can see that there are pictures of family. It also says starring Grandma, Grandpa, Mom and Dad, Lily Graley and Steven on top and Family Vacation 2006 on bottom.
lily-belle.jpg

If you have photoshop, I can post the file and you can change it as needed.
Trish

Trish,
the shirts with the photos in them are awesome! my cheerleaders are going to disney for Nationals in March, and I'd like to make them shirts with their pics in the letters like that. Where do I find the photoshop file? Also, did you print those onto transfer paper, and what kind of paper did you use? I have a heat press, but want to make sure I use "good" paper.
TIA!
Tarralee

So I was able to find the file by searching for OKWOODSMITH. So could you post how to edit the text and insert the images.Thanks so much. :thanks: :teeth:

so many people asked...
Email me if you want a copy. I took out the pictures because it was too big.

Here's what to do...
you'll need to open the layers under window in photoshop. Then you can edit the text layers to fill in your family names. Then you'll need to add layers for the pictures and send them front or back so they're behind the white. I added a layer for each of the letters. I opened my picture that I wanted to use in a separate file and cropped, rotated, changed the image size as needed so it fit in the letter desired and then I cut and made a box in the new layer on the disney design shirt and pasted. You can then move it as needed or erase extra.

Trish
trishw@mibor.net
I learned as I went along so there may be easier ways to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter