My stay at Marriott Grande Vista

coachv

Disney Veteran
This was a wonderful place. We had a 2 bdrm condo. It was in Bldg. 93 rooms 3103 and 3104. It was quiet and peaceful and close to everything on property. It took us less than 10 mins to get to WDW and there was no traffic. The pool was nice but would have liked more kid stuff at pool. Did not use the kids play house area---Did not have time. The rooms were huge and we had lots of space. We will definetly stay there again and it will spoil you from wanting to ever stay in a hotel again. Any questions?

Hi- we are staying at Marriot Grande Vista in less than 2 weeks! Is there any special request we should make prior to our stay regarding the room? We have a 1bdrm villa reserved for 4 nights. we are staying with our 4 year old daughter.
Thanks,
Beka's Mom:)

I would request a bldg. near the pool and the ground floor was great for us. We had not traffic noise. The reason I say the ground floor is that the stairs get wet and are very slippery. You will enjoy your stay. It is very nice!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter