• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My ps for May trip first timer to disney

dimoe

<font color=red><b>Hardworking Fastlearning Realit
this is my first time going to disney. THanks you all you guys on this board I have made a lot of these reservations because of your reccommendations.
So a big thank you to you guys.
May 1st - have lunch at Pop- Chef Mickeys @ 6:10
May 2nd- Ohanas@ 6:10
May 3rd Cindys @10:55
May 4th Concourse @ 6:10
May 5th Bomas @6:10
May 6th Psb @10:10 not sure about supper yet possibly Fort Wilderness restaurant
May 7th 1900 Park Fare @6:10

I might cancel either psb or cindy's breakfast depending on what we all find out about which princesses are appearing. I was thinking of cancelling the cindy's breakie and then eating supper in the castle and keeping the psb one so we get to see the princesses. Also we have 1900 Park fAre so we could see Cinderella forsure.

PLease let me know what you are think.
thanks Diane

I really like if someone would comment so I know if I am doing the right thing.
Just a little worried being a first timer and all.
thanks Diane

Hi,

It's been a while since I've been to some of these but if memory serves, these are great choices. :)

Chef Mickeys is one of my favorite on site restaurants. I could not even get a PS last time I went (to give you an idea of how popular the place is, I called for a PS 2 months in advance!) There is a really fun thing they do where everyone waves their napkins around in the air and sings a song. The food is delicious.

I know Cindy's breakfast is very popular. I don't usually travel with kids (and when I do, it's a 12 year old girl (my neice) who has sadly outgrown princess stuff :( ) so I have not done this. I hear that it will be changing over to just Cinderella soon. I also have not done the PSB in Norway but I hear that there are a variety of princesses there, not all of them, but a lot. :) I actually want to do this one (hey, just because I'm an adult doesn't mean I can't still want to be a princess, right?). The dinner at 1900 Park Faire is great too. It's a smaller restaurant so you get a lot of character interaction.

The concourse steakhouse is very good. I think it's a great choice. The prime rib is out of this world. :)

I'm staying at AKL in May and looking forward to trying Boma. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

I know you are looking for Cinderella so I also wanted to mention that she appears in Mickey's Toontown daily. There is an indoor meet and greet area and there is a specific area just for her. princess:

You've got some great PS's. I do think you're on the right track to question the CRT breakfast. You have 3 meals with the princesses: CRT, PSB, & 1900 Park Faire.......that may be overkill but you don't say how many princesses in your family. You might want to change the CRT to dinner for the castle experience without princesses or cancel 1900 Park Faire and find something else. Let us know what you decide.

HTH, Calie

Ohana is one of our favorites. I think thats a very good choice.
Unfortuantely Ive only been to Boma and Chef Mickeys for breakfast so I cant help with your dinner plans. But I do think both are great for what Ive experienced there. ;)
I agree with what Calie said about having too many princess meals. We usually only do 1 character meal per trip and find that is plenty for us. I think 3 princess meals plus Chef Mickeys might be a lot. But if you are really looking for princesses, that may be the way to go.
Good luck and dont worry. Im sure your trip will be just what you want it to be. :goodvibes Be sure to let us know what you decide.

I think they look like great choices! :teeth: We love eating some of our quick meals at POP Century's food court. We haven't had a bad meal there yet. We also really enjoy Chef Mickey's, Boma's & 'Ohanna's - but tend to do all of these for breakfast. It looks like you'll have a great time! :)

I'm trying for the first time Boma's this coming summer so I can't be of much help there. I've been to CRT but that was last year when all the princess were participating. Now that its changed, I wouldn't do it there. I think I would keep the PSB and 1900 and change CRT for something like Crystal Palace (that I've read rave reviews about). Have a wonderful trip. HTH! :cool1:

dimoe said:
this is my first time going to disney. THanks you all you guys on this board I have made a lot of these reservations because of your reccommendations.
So a big thank you to you guys.
May 1st - have lunch at Pop- Chef Mickeys @ 6:10
May 2nd- Ohanas@ 6:10
May 3rd Cindys @10:55
May 4th Concourse @ 6:10
May 5th Bomas @6:10
May 6th Psb @10:10 not sure about supper yet possibly Fort Wilderness restaurant
May 7th 1900 Park Fare @6:10

I might cancel either psb or cindy's breakfast depending on what we all find out about which princesses are appearing. I was thinking of cancelling the cindy's breakie and then eating supper in the castle and keeping the psb one so we get to see the princesses. Also we have 1900 Park fAre so we could see Cinderella forsure.

PLease let me know what you are think.
thanks Diane

Hi Diane,
I've never been to the restaurants you're going to, but just wanted to say we'll be at POP May 1-7 also! :banana: We're trying Chef Mickey's for the first time on Monday, May 2. Our anniversary is May 1, we're eating at the Castle for dinner :)
Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter