My Points

mcgrawfan

Peace Love Mickey Mouse
First I want to make sure everyone sees on the MyPoints website under the my account tab you can do several profiles to get up to 100 points. It took no time at all for me to earn those points. :teeth:

Second, I am wanting to change my points into webcertificates and then into the actual webcertificate gift card so I can take it on my trip to WDW. ::MickeyMo I know that they do charge an extra fee to get the actual card. Does the fee just come off of the total on the card or do you have to pay it seperate. Also I have read that they are refillable. Is that true?? :confused3 How long does it take to recieve the card? :hourglass Has anyone ever used them at WDW?

Can you still get WebCertificates?? I can't find it listed on the My Points site.

:wave: :wave:

mcgrawfan said:
First I want to make sure everyone sees on the MyPoints website under the my account tab you can do several profiles to get up to 100 points. It took no time at all for me to earn those points. :teeth:

Second, I am wanting to change my points into webcertificates and then into the actual webcertificate gift card so I can take it on my trip to WDW. ::MickeyMo I know that they do charge an extra fee to get the actual card. Does the fee just come off of the total on the card or do you have to pay it seperate. Also I have read that they are refillable. Is that true?? :confused3 How long does it take to recieve the card? :hourglass Has anyone ever used them at WDW?

Can you still get WebCertificates?? I can't find it listed on the My Points site.

I was planning to do the same thing, but I don't WC listed on the site. :guilty:

Web Certificates are "supposed" to be coming back per the emails many of us have received from MyPoints.

What are the emails saying? I want mine for my trip at the end of October.

mcgrawfan said:

Boy, I hope they come back!

I have the Webcertificate credit card. It's a Mastercard. I got it a few years ago. They deducted the amount from my balance I believe.

You can keep adding to it. Mine has expired at least 3 times now and I just call before it expires and they send me another one good for a year or two. I've never had to pay them again.

I use my webcertificates at the Disney Store and buy Disney Dollars and use the Disney Dollars at WDW.

Let's keep our fingers crossed Webcertificates come back to Mypoints!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter