Lunch:
Crystal Palace
Cinderella's Royal Table
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Dinner:
Boma
Ohana
Lunches and dinners take place on different days:) and we are just 2 adults looking for some fun and good food.

I guess it depends on what you're into.

We love the coral reef, but mostly because the kids have their noses to the glass the whole time and dh and I can talk. Unless you're really into chi-chi foo-foo seafood, I'd skip it.

I'd also skip Ohana in favor of Narccoosses. Its awesome.

Our faves also include:

Whipsering Canyon. All meals are good, but we like breakfast best.

Spoodles on the boardwalk for breakfast.

Hoop Dee Doo Revue cant be beat for fun.

Le Cellier is a MUST- Good Choice :) Make sure you try the cheese soup and the chocolate raspberry smoothie. Also try to choose an entree that comes with the mashed potatoes, they have cheese in them and they are AMAZING!

I'll have to agree with SRUAlmn on LeCellier the cheese soup is very good.

Coral Reef is great because of the one wall being the tank of the Living Seas.. it's a great way to have lunch or dinner watching a shark go by...

Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast is a must for us on every trip, I think it's because the kids get all crazy about seeing all of the characters and they serve a pretty good breakfast too.

Boma will be a new room for us this coming May and I look forward to trying it out.

I really like Ohana for dinner. The servers walk around with tons of food on skewers and when your finished with what you have, they come by and fill the plate back up again... love the shrimp and Barbecue Pork Loin.

I would also agree with stacy6552 when it comes to Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge. Now this is a breakfast that is a real hoot, if you get the chance to go... please do. The kids and most adults will have a great time. They have this all-you-can-eat breakfast skillet that has Scrambled Eggs, Hash Brown Rounds, Bacon and Sausage, Buttermilk Biscuits, Sausage Gravy, and Waffles.. and when you run out, they can load up your favorites again... plus there is alot of playing by the servers while your there.. like I said, if you get the chance to go have breakfast there... "GO"!!!

No matter what you pick... have a GREAT!! time

After reading the menu of Narcoosses I was actually not so thrilled to go there, maybe a bit to fancy for us:D
My DBF wouldn't be so charmed with people around him eating half lobsters. He is a real animallover and cannot stand the sight of the turkeylegs as well:eek:

I have been to all of the restaurants you listed, except for Coral Reef, and feel they are all great choices! All of those have good, sometimes great food, and are worthy of repeat visits for our family. I am not so enamored, as others have raved about on this Board, with the cheese soup at Le Cellier. I think that it is kind of pasty tasting (too much flour for thickening?) Anyway, I grew up is Wisconsin...land of cheese...and have been spoiled by absolutely fantastic beer cheese soup there. I love the pretzel bread at Le Cellier, and they serve good steaks too.

I am from Holland, the home of the cheese :D and I have never tasted cheesesoup, so maybe I will try it at le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter