My Picture with Albort

kc10family

DIS Veteran
I was so happy to meet Albort last week, I wanted to share my picture of us with all of you.

albort.jpg

He has a very cute hand!!!:rotfl:

I looked and looked for him at DCA. I even asked around about him. Finally, I did happen to meet Albert, but the Albert I met working at DCA wasn't the Albert (Albort) here on the DisBoards.:goodvibes

Not fair...
I am always looking but not sure what to look for.. LOL! And to shy to ask anyone either..

Hahaha, very funny!

Little did you know that all I had to do was load it into Photoshop, then hit undo a few times, and here's what I got:

His name is Albert - he has told us that much. And I have looked for him many times to no avail. I am sure I will find him one day though. I kinda feel like an old friend.:goodvibes

OK. What's the secret to finding Albort? How do you people seem to find him? I was there last week-end and I looked but :confused3 I'm clueless. There are just too many darn Churro carts at DCA.

who exactly is albert/albort? i'm confused by this thread.

who exactly is albert/albort?
WHO is Albort!!!??? Did you just crawl out from under a rock? :rotfl:
Albort is the 'famous' DISBoards celebrity.... he is a cast member and sells churros in the parks.. it is a Where's Waldo to find him.... but we don't know what he looks like..... :rolleyes: so we have to find him, ask and see if we are right... I am to chicken to do this though... maybe I can talk my kids into asking next time we are there....

Happy searching.. it is fun!

WHO is Albort!!!??? Did you just crawl out from under a rock? :rotfl:
Albort is the 'famous' DISBoards celebrity.... he is a cast member and sells churros in the parks.. it is a Where's Waldo to find him.... but we don't know what he looks like..... :rolleyes: so we have to find him, ask and see if we are right... I am to chicken to do this though... maybe I can talk my kids into asking next time we are there....

Happy searching.. it is fun!

Actually Mrs. Bee is a new poster. :welcome:

It's okay. I don't easily take offense to things posted on message boards.

Anyway...did Albert start up this little game? I've been posting a lot on the WDW boards but not too much here so I don't really know what's going on.

We used to go to Disneyland once or twice a week but we recently moved back to the midwest so we haven't been there since the end of August/beginning of September. We'll be there this week though. WOO!

It's okay. I don't easily take offense to things posted on message boards.

Anyway...did Albert start up this little game? I've been posting a lot on the WDW boards but not too much here so I don't really know what's going on.

We used to go to Disneyland once or twice a week but we recently moved back to the midwest so we haven't been there since the end of August/beginning of September. We'll be there this week though. WOO!

i didnt, the tag fairy tagged me with it...

Im starting to think its getting out of hand... :|

So your actual name is Albert. Does your name tag at DL say Albert or Albort? Just curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter