My Personal Experience with BILLY RAY CYRUS

barfownz

Disneyland Cast Member
To make a long story short, I met Billy Ray Cyrus at a CD signing for his new CD "Home at Last" at WalMart in Santee, CA (San Diego area).

I got a photo with him. Shook his hand twice, and got him to sign my CD "Home at Last". He also remembered me from Dancing with the stars the night before he was voted off when i mentioned it to him. He said "You were the one in the balcony with the fists?! I remember that! Thats cool man, thats cool, that's really cool. You going to the concert tonight? (I said Yes) He said, I'll look out for you then!" He did see me at the concert and he did my fist thing that i did to him. =D The photo of him and I will be up soon. I have to get those photos developed.

At the end of the concert. He looked right at me. Wiped his face with his towel, threw the towel at me, and this lady put her arm right in front of my face and grabbed it. Dumb lady!!!

Thanks for everything Billy Ray!

meandbrcnigga.jpg

brcauto.jpg

Videos from his Concert later that night can be viewed at my YouTube.

haha that sounds awesome man! its very rare that you celeb actually knows you by face, so great to hear that you had a blast

haha that sounds awesome man! its very rare that you celeb actually knows you by face, so great to hear that you had a blast

A few weeks ago, I met Miley's Creative director and her grandma as well and they both said that Billy Ray knows his fans when it comes to support.

Awe that sounds like you really had a fun experiance. :D

I love reading stories like this. I went to high school with Billy Ray (he was just "Bill" back then) and he was as down-to-earth as you could get. Glad to hear he's not "too big for his britches," as they say back home. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter