• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Passporter just came!

abookworm

Mouseketeer
Whoa-what a cool book! I can't wait to pour over it some more. I've read the UO Guide and a few others so it will be fun to compare. I LOVE all the little organizer things :banana: (Yes, I did start the compulsive planner thread ;) )
I was bummed the 2007 guide didn't come out until a month after our trip but oh well.
off to read....:tink:

My passporter arrived last week and I have filled the pocket and page details in already (yes I know my trip isn't for 18 months!!) I love the info in there too. My DH thinks it's hillarious (last trip to WDW my passporter was a contstant source of amusement to my friends and family!)
Have fun filling it in.

I've got one, too. I think they did a fantastic job with this book. It is so handy for planning. :)

I got my DL Passporter a few months ago and a love it!! :love:

I love Passporter books!! Jennifer and Dave are great! :thumbsup2

OK which one to get the one that says Disneyland and southern ca?? 15% off? on that page is a few choices. which one do you like and why?
one is Like $20 and the other is $33

My kids absolutely love the passporter. They plan their whole trip, each with different goals.

Jackpirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter