my on line check-in

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
Just home last week. I did on-line check at BLT and BWV this time. Got off plane around 4:40 pm and turned iphone on and had our studio room number at BLT. Did not get request but got 7 fl inside circle, dead center. Great view. Still not happy with the design of the rooms, only there for 2 nights. What luck on night before checkout, somebody set off the fire alarm around 2 am we were told afterwards. We exited down stairs as other did, but no way did the whole place empty. That was the only issue there.

My BWV 1 bedroom on-line check in text came around 10:30 am after we check out at BLT around 9 am. and while having breakfast at Trattoria in the back room that has only 8 tables. This is because of the morning character breakfast now going on in the main room.
We got a room like we wanted facing Luna pool right next to the last 1 bedroom we had last trip.
the mattress was terrible. Sank about 10 inches when I just sat on the edge. Tried it the first night and after an hour laying flat on my back (because I couldn't turn over it sank so low in the middle) I had to turn it 1/4 turn to use it. What a difference. I did call and the Maintenance man came and said they were all new recently in all the rooms. I said I will just leave it they way I turned it and I was fine. He came back and said they will bring something with more support. When we got back it was done and better.
The wood floor color shows everything. After a day you could see dirt and dust everywhere. I tried to use the vacuum but it didn't work.
Both of these mattress were pillow tops.

I also found the beds uncomfortably soft last December when I stayed there. I didn't think they would have anything to replace it with. Good to know for my next trip.

We were there last May in a wonderful studio/pool view . When I sat on the bed, I knew immediately that my husband would never be able to sleep on the mattress. It was so soft with no support at all. I slept on the bed and my husband slept on the pull out couch. I never thought to call housekeeping the complain but when we visit agin, I will not hesitate to do so. Other than that, we absolutely love BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter