My Newest Fear ~ tree branches (Trip Halstead story)

The children have been released but the 41 yo mother is still in the hospital in serious condition.

If you google the topic you will see how common it is. We had a tree fall last year in the backyard (very wooded). It took down about 10 smaller trees in its path. It was a huge boom and shaking of the earth! Scary moment as DD and I had just let the dogs out.

Two weeks ago we had another tree come down. I'm betting my dog was 10 feet from the spot it came down at. We've had a ton of rain and the ground is so saturated that it is very dangerous--even w/o a storm.
I love the woods and trees behind my house but I am afraid of one falling on the house. It happens very often around here--a house, a car, etc. Used to live 10 minutes away but no trees except some small dogwoods and such nearby, so no worries. We keep the woods cleaned out as much as possible but the threat is always there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter