My new cute kids disign!

Joann

<font color=green>I also loveeeeee popcorn with Mn
Here is one I worked on last night and this morning feel free to use it or I can modifie it for you with names or whatever else

83029kid.jpg

Thanks Molly K Ya thats what I was thinking it can be changed to my first disney trip or something like that LOL

something like this mabey?

83029trip.jpg

That is adorable....thank you for sharing. This board amazes me with all the talent.

How darling! Makes me want another baby to take to Disney! You have great talent. Thanks for joining our DDA ranks.

Thank you guys, you are all to nice hehe I love doing this! And ty Glynis I came upon this after believe it or not almost a year on this board and never noticed this section LOL I had PSP8 and played around with it for fun but never did anything with what I made except on websites Now I am having a ball and getting nothing done around my house! But I love creating stuff and now I can do it for people which I love!

Very cute design. It would look great on a baby.

Deb

Thank you I am having way to much fun with this! :cool1: :cool1:

I'm afraid you can now count yourself as one of the DDA. You are definitely a Disney Design Addict! Don't stop, and don't stop letting us see your work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter