My Name Is NOT Broccoli!

Poolrat & MeMom, thanks for nothing!! Some advice you give!! :) :) Just kidding!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one conflicted...I'm in the right place!!!

Right now I am leaning towards the NYE trip & Soring Break 2012, but I'll keep you posted. :)

Sorry I have been MIA. I so enjoyed all the updates on facebook, kept the disney happiness going. We just have a little over 2 weeks until dh and I leave. I am really looking forward to it.

Poor Brooklynn getting hit with the paper airplane. Glad that she is okay. With kids weird things happen.:upsidedow

Happy to hear that you are able to do some things around the house, MeMom. A new stove will make cooking more fun!;)

From snow to rain. :confused: Crazy Mother Nature! She can't make up her mind! :laughing:

You and I just traded! We went from rain to snow - lots of it! We had tons of rain and last night we got snow dumped on us like crazy! :headache::headache::headache: I've had enough of winter! I almost couldn't look out of the window it was so white! Snow-blindness!

I should be thankful we didn't have an earthquake and tsunami...my prayers are definitely with those people...

Jill said John has been wanting to try out the sanding/painting deal that you guys did in your kitchen, so I think he's going to use my bathroom counter as a guinea pig.

I hope he does it for you MeMom. I have had it on my list since I saw Anita's pics of her new counters.

EDIT: This didn't quote like I wanted it to. I guess I'll never learn! lol

All you need is a [ / quote] at the end and you are all set. I put one in when I quoted.

All you need is a
at the end and you are all set. I put one in when I quoted.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Pat! But I'll forget all over again next time. lol I'm kinda brainless sometimes. :)

Edit: See still can't do it! I'm hopeless.

Yep, a new report - as soon as Jill gets a chance to do an intro.

Yep, a new report - as soon as Jill gets a chance to do an intro.
Just in case you forgot already. ;)

Trip report??? You're doing a trip report? Hey I like reading trip reports! ;)

at the end and you are all set. I put one in when I quoted.

Thanks Pat! But I'll forget all over again next time. lol I'm kinda brainless sometimes. :)

Edit: See still can't do it! I'm hopeless.[/QUOTE]

:hug: I will help anytime I can.

Yeah! It's Friday and I have a day off!!! :surfweb:

But...I have lots of cleaning to do and a few errands...and its raining...:upsidedow

From snow to rain. :confused: Crazy Mother Nature! She can't make up her mind! :laughing:

Are you going to have the new stove for this weekend?

If not I'm sure you will give the "old" one a good send off with all the yummy food your planning to fix for all the crew. :)

Will there be Mickey waffles? ;)

When does everyone arrive?

I'm sure you can't wait to hug everyone. :flower3:

DWGal210 How kind of you to offer your stamps to our fellow DIS Friends.
I'm not much of a crafter anymore but I'm sure there's lots of others who would love them.
Just wanted to say it was a nice thing to do.

The stove won't be in until a week from Tuesday, so no, we'll still have one last hurrah with our avocado green cracked and greasy friend. ;)

Trent is flying into Huntsville tomorrow late afternoon, so Jill will pick him up tomorrow, and then they will come up here.

I have had it on my list since I saw Anita's pics of her new counters.

EDIT: This didn't quote like I wanted it to. I guess I'll never learn! lol

Just be sure you get the [ / QUOTE ] at the end, with no spaces, and you will be able to quote correctly.

If he does it, we'll take pictures. :thumbsup2

I hope you have a great weekend as well. When will Trent get there?

Unfortunately, not until tomorrow evening.

Poolrat & MeMom, thanks for nothing!! Some advice you give!! :) :) Just kidding!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one conflicted...I'm in the right place!!!

Right now I am leaning towards the NYE trip & Soring Break 2012, but I'll keep you posted. :)

We're no help, Rat. :sad2:

NYE and spring break both sound great! :dance3:

Sorry I have been MIA. I so enjoyed all the updates on facebook, kept the disney happiness going. We just have a little over 2 weeks until dh and I leave. I am really looking forward to it.

Poor Brooklynn getting hit with the paper airplane. Glad that she is okay. With kids weird things happen.:upsidedow

Happy to hear that you are able to do some things around the house, MeMom. A new stove will make cooking more fun!;)

Of course, with a new stove, there won't be money for food to cook, so it should stay clean. :laughing:

You and I just traded! We went from rain to snow - lots of it! We had tons of rain and last night we got snow dumped on us like crazy! :headache::headache::headache: I've had enough of winter! I almost couldn't look out of the window it was so white! Snow-blindness!

I should be thankful we didn't have an earthquake and tsunami...my prayers are definitely with those people...

It's certainly a mess. You can't really do anything but feel sorry for them right now, but there will be opportunities to help in the near future.

All you need is a [ / quote] at the end and you are all set. I put one in when I quoted.

I had to put spaces or it didn't quote right. All you need is a was the quote, and the rest was your own reply.

Edit: See still can't do it! I'm hopeless.

You'll get it. Just play with it a little and hit preview until you get the hang of it.

Trip report??? You're doing a trip report? Hey I like reading trip reports! ;)

Coincidentally, Dory was on TV last night. Did you happen to see her?

:hug: I will help anytime I can.

Do you two know what a mess it was to try to quote you all with all of that? It had nearly the entire response highlighted at first. :upsidedow

Hi all!

I am going to post the pics of those stamping sets to my TR in the link below...so let me know which ones you want and I'll send them to you! I'll just do it on a first come, first served basis as far as what sets you want.

Please send me a PM and I'll keep track of those! Thanks again, ladies, for taking these off my hands!! :thumbsup2

Good morning, all! :hippie:

Today is a busy day - my brother Noah made it to the State qualifying finals for his Speech team at school, and today is the individual competition. He performs at 2:30 and 3:40, so we'll head over there (about an hour and a half away) this afternoon and see his performances.

What is everyone else doing this weekend?

Have a good one!

~ Katie :wizard:

I talked to her on the phone, but she said she didn't want to talk about it. :laughing: She didn't want to relive the trauma, I guess. ;)
Too funny! My cousin's DD said this to me last summer when I asked her how she got a boo-boo on her knee. The two of them are coming for a visit next week AFTER THEY GO TO DISNEY. Brats.:lmao:
Glad to hear Brookie's eye is better.
Now that Spring Break is here I can finally get caught up on the DIS.
Can't wait for the TR.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter