My Morning Breakfast

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Just a question about morning dining. I'm not a cook my own breakfast person and was wondering which DVC resort would you choose to go to that you can get a nice morning breakfast,,maybe bacon eggggs toast tea coffee or muffin ,bagel,cinnamon bun etc
thanks Mel

BWV & VB both offer room service.

If you like to go out, VWL, OKW both have good bfast places on site.

HTH

Spoodles, on the BW, also serves a good breakfast. And the BW bakery has good pastries and a great breakfast burrito, also (if the menu hasn't changed recently).

Olivia's at OKW has really nice breakfasts :)

Are you willing to make a short walk for that breakfast? We enjoy the breakfast at the Yacht Club Galley, a short walk from BWV or BCV. They have a small buffet or you can order off the menu. There is also a larger breakfast buffet (and character breakfast) at Cape May at the BC, walkable from BCV of course and a short walk from BWV.

Just a question about morning dining. I'm not a cook my own breakfast person and was wondering which DVC resort would you choose to go to that you can get a nice morning breakfast,,maybe bacon eggggs toast tea coffee or muffin ,bagel,cinnamon bun etc
thanks Mel

All of the DVC resorts at WDW have someplace to get a hot breakfast, muffins, bagels, cinnamon bun.....some even have room service, but beware....if you are on the Dining Plan it will cost 2 table service credits per meal ordered through room service.

BCV has the Beach Club Market Place (take out), Cape May Cafe (Buffet - TS)
OKW has Goods to Go (take out), Olivia's (Table Service)
VWL has Roaring Forks (Take Out), Whispering Canyon Cafe (Table Service)
SSR has Artist's Palette (Take out)
BWV has Belle Vue Room (take out - snacks), Boardwalk Bakery (take out), Spoodles (Table service)

My favorite breakfast is at Earl of Sandwich in DTD. It is quiet, and there are about a million types of fresh baked, warm, savory and sweet muffins and pastries. They also have very generous hot sandwiches and you can do fresh fruit parfaits - all much higher quality/variety than you get at a CS at a resort and at a better price. :thumbsup2

Breakfast (Updated: 05/06)
Entree/Main Course
Breakfast Bakery - Assortment of muffins and pastries. - $2.45
Fresh Fruit - Fresh fruit - $2.45
Granola - Granola - $2.45
Hot Sandwiches - Choice of Bacon, Egg & Cheese or Ham & Cheese. - $4.95
Yogurt - Yogurt - $1.45

DTD is convenient from SSR or OKW.

Here's a hearty testimonial for the egg/croissant sandwich from Good's to Go at OKW-- yummy!!

You can also eat in at Artist Pallet. We did several times on our trip & it was very good.

When we are at VWL, we always have at least one breakfast from room service. The price is not bad, and cheaper than what the DLR hotels charge.

My favorite breakfast is at Earl of Sandwich in DTD. It is quiet, and there are about a million types of fresh baked, warm, savory and sweet muffins and pastries. They also have very generous hot sandwiches and you can do fresh fruit parfaits - all much higher quality/variety than you get at a CS at a resort and at a better price. :thumbsup2

Breakfast (Updated: 05/06)
Entree/Main Course
Breakfast Bakery - Assortment of muffins and pastries. - $2.45
Fresh Fruit - Fresh fruit - $2.45
Granola - Granola - $2.45
Hot Sandwiches - Choice of Bacon, Egg & Cheese or Ham & Cheese. - $4.95
Yogurt - Yogurt - $1.45

DTD is convenient from SSR or OKW.

Thanks so much for this information!!! I never knew they served breakfast there, I know where I'm eating a few days in August!!!

All of the on property DVC resorts have good breakfast options.

Im planning on yogurt parfaits from the BC Marketplace

Another fan of these wonderful parfaits. I've never liked yogurt until I tried these. Usually too sweet and too muushy. But these parfaits are sooo good. Tons of berries and plain yogurt. Yum!

BTW, room service is available at BCV, VWL, BWV and will be at AKV as well.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter