My ideas for off-site mini-meets

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
There's more to life than WDW. Yes, there is! :) I'm here to show you Orlando's other theme parks. If anyone's interested, we can go off-site. I have a car, so I can take a few people along, plus I get free parking at Sea World and Universal! :)

Here are my ideas:

Saturday, 11/30
Sea World
Sak Comedy Lab, 10 pm show

Sunday, 12/1
Universal Studios, MIB shoot-off

Monday, 12/2
IOA, lunch at Mythos

Tuesday, 12/3
Unknown day -- 2nd day free at Sea World? More of Universal? Crique de Soleli?

I like your planning-style Barry. :D Looks good to me......but this is subject to change. ;)

I would definitely do a mini meet to Emerils.. but I have to bring Jay and family with me..

Forget Emerils...Mythos in IOA has them beat! You don't even need to have an IOA park ticket to get in. You have to make a reservation and then leave a credit card imprint at Guest Relations. You have two hours to return or you will be charged for a one-day pass.

I'm not too big on Seaworld. I don't get in until the 1st, anyway. But I'd like not to miss a MIB shoot off. I'll have to see what I can do. My plans were to stay from 12/1-12/12. I don't think I can add to those days. I need every day at home to get myself ready for Christmas.

I think I am arriving the 30th and leaving on the 8th.. Barry I was talking for food.. Emerils was probably the best I have had in a long time..

<font face="comic sans ms"> Ms. Mac-key Mouse, Here's the Emeril's info I looked up a while back. I remember you saying how good it was. Here's the info:

For reservations, please call: 407-224-2424

Operating Hours
Lunch: Monday - Sunday
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.

Dinner: Sunday - Thursday
5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Friday & Saturday
5:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.

I would love to go if someone would go with me.
</font>

I'm not sure when I'll arrive - but hopefully by Sunday, 12/1. I'd like to go to MVMCP BEFORE Dis-Con - especially if there's one on Dec. 1st.

Mythos is food! :)

Anyway, these things are not set in stone. They can change because we have a year to change them. :)

Barry, you say that non-chalantly like a year is a long time or something. :rolleyes: ;)

Some people are acting like it's right around the corner.

::guilty, your honor:: :D

Isn't it round the corner????:eek:

I have made my mileage ticket reservation!!!!! Arrive on the 1st. of dec.!
I still have one day left on my Universal/IOA park pass.

I have to wait until the 14th of January to make my OnePass reservation, I think. I can book my departure (11/29), but not my return.

I'm waiting to book my flight too. :bounce: Gonna use my free ticket, so I need to make my mind up about how long I want to stay. :rolleyes: I really do need to get myself a little part-time job. :p

We are up for anything. Planning on being there from Nov 24th to Dec 14. Got a birthday and an anniversary to celebrate.

In the process of making back up hotel reservations as we speak and have the computer tracking airline ticket prices.

A year will pass before we know it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!