My husband passed away last May, and I have wanted to go to Disney World to cheer myself up

Sadly, I just tried to change my one-park per day tickets to add the PH option, and my Disney account said that type of ticket was not available for my dates (May 19th to May 21st). I wonder if an opportunity of my going to MK will "magically" appear closer to the date. I appreciate your kindness (as well as the kindness of Goofyernmost and everyone on this board) trying to help me even spend a little time in the Magic Kingdom. If I can go on the Haunted Mansion and It's a Small World just once, see the castle once, that would literally make my dream come true. Thank you so much!
I know this is past the time, but I didn't see it until a few minutes ago. Hopefully you went and tried to get to MK. MK being the major park would seem like they would do whatever they could to get you into it if you kept trying or spoke directly with guest services even if it isn't until after you got there. Just tell them your story without being demanding and the likelihood is you will have gotten in. To late now, I know, but hopefully you gave it your best. How did it go overall?

Hope you had a wonderful time on your May 2021 solo trip. How about a short report? I did a solo trip in 2004 several years after my first divorce primarily to prove I could still live and have fun without her. After a Covid-divorce in 2020 it seems time to plan another solo trip in December 2021 or January 2022.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter