My halloween party pics

angel659

<font color=peach>Have A <font color=deeppink>Magi
Hi

Well as some of you know we had a halloween party at the weekend. It was a good party and got quite drunk after having 5-6 vodka jelly shots and god knows what else. :sad2: I did pay for that all day yesterday.

Overall a great night, but as always two of Bruce's friends become rude and offensive when they drink. I really dont know why he invites them. :confused3
It was lovely to see Claire (Fizz13) and Carly again. I managed to fit 9 of us in a 3 bedroom house. I was really pleased. Casey and the boys had a great time playing with Claire's children, who are well behaved and lovely.

Here are the pics

Ner ner ner ner Batgirl Claire (Fizz13)

PA270025.jpg

Me as a Fallen Angel

PA270027.jpg

Scary Carly as a Devil

PA270026.jpg

My husband Bruce as a Dementor, but kept swapping masks

n500826183_395127_2342.jpg

Casey (my daughter) and Cara (Claires daughter)
PA270098.jpg

Me and Carly
PA270114.jpg

Random pics of friends costumes

PA270042.jpg

PA270040.jpg

PA270039.jpg

PA270037.jpg

PA270028.jpg

PA270066-1.jpg

Some lovely sweets that Carly has made. They were fantastic and went down really well.

PA270038.jpg

looks great Michelle, and carlys sweets look yummy!

Lovely pictures Michelle. Looks like a great time was had by all - those sweets look fab!

We had a smoke machine and you can easily see the smoke was outside at one point. LOL.

It was a great night and so much fun.

Erm mrs...you did not tell me these were going on the DIS:scared1: Oh well I didn't look too bad that night:goodvibes
We had a blast at the party, and as you can see michelle and bruce's friends really go all out with costumes, they did a fantastic job with the decorations and had haunted mansion tombstones in the front garden:thumbsup2 In fact the party was so good that my two oldest at 6 and 8 were up and dancing till 2am!!
Well done you two, you pulled it off brilliantly:dance3:

Erm mrs...you did not tell me these were going on the DIS:scared1: Oh well I didn't look too bad that night:goodvibes
We had a blast at the party, and as you can see michelle and bruce's friends really go all out with costumes, they did a fantastic job with the decorations and had haunted mansion tombstones in the front garden:thumbsup2 In fact the party was so good that my two oldest at 6 and 8 were up and dancing till 2am!!
Well done you two, you pulled it off brilliantly:dance3:

Whoooooooooops forgot to tell you that bit. I am away with the fairies today.

Thanks for the comments. I cant believe how late Dean and Cara stayed up till. Dean was sooooo cute dancing to In The End. Bless him.

I loved your costume it was great. I thought you looked so good how could it not go on the dis for everyone to see. Also made sure it was pic number 1 ;)

Looks like it was a great party, everyones costumes are fantastic, my DD has that cat costume too :goodvibes

Thanks for posting these. Me and Kirsty really enjoyed looking at them. The costumes are amazing. So glad you all had a great time. Not long til you go away soon.

susan

Thanks for posting these. Me and Kirsty really enjoyed looking at them. The costumes are amazing. So glad you all had a great time. Not long til you go away soon.

susan
I know and can you believe that me and Michelle are going to be out there again together in the same year? Was a complete fluke this time but still its brilliant:dance3:

Looks like a brilliant party:thumbsup2

WOW - your party looked amazing - brilliant decorations and costumes and those sweets look great! We are having our halloween party tomorrow night - I hope it goes as well as yours did!

susan

I am soooooo excited. It will be nice meeting Claire too. It was a total fluke. After my injury to my knee we couldnt afford to go in November, so we changed to December.

The party was great. We loved some of the costumes they were amazing some of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter