My girls are in the new DVC Vacation Magic!

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
They are in the Letters from Home section, hanging out with Buz at DTD.

:jumping1:

We're all pretty excited, we just got our copy in the mail today.

WOW! How neat is that. I bet they are excited. Did you know their picture was taken and what the intended market was at the time?

If you'd like our copy once we receive it, let me know and I'll be happy to drop it in the mail.

cgcw, that would be great! I called MS and asked for extra copies for the grandparents and they told me they'd have to call me back and I haven't heard anything... I was thinking I might mat and frame one, too???

The pic was taken this past June. I sent them a copy of the pic along with a letter and got a response from them shortly after asking me to sign a consent form. I was only told they might use the pic, but wasn't told where or when.

A fellow DVCer on another board told me they were in there and I've been waiting for a few days, running out to the mailbox! We were all excited to get it today!

Hi Shan :wave:
Just opened our VM, and saw the girls with buzz !! They are soo adorable! You have a beautiful family!

That is so cool. I'll have to check it out. If MS doesn't come through with some extra copies, maybe some folks that have multiple contracts can send you some of there extra's. I know that some people have posted before that they get several copies if they own multiple contracts.

lenshanem said:
...I called MS and asked for extra copies for the grandparents and they told me they'd have to call me back and I haven't heard anything...
We have an extra copy I'd be happy to send you if you like. Let me know and I can send it out tomorrow.

lenshanem said:
cgcw, that would be great! I called MS and asked for extra copies for the grandparents and they told me they'd have to call me back and I haven't heard anything... I was thinking I might mat and frame one, too???

If you could send me your address, I'll be happy to drop it in the mail when we receive ours. I would want one for myself, each of my kids, grandparents, friends, etc.....you get the idea.

That's fantastic! Let me know if you need an extra, I'd be happy to send you mine as well.

lulu71, I'll take you up on that!
This way I can give both sets of grandparents a copy.
I'll PM you, too.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

:):):)

Let me know if you need another copy...::yes::

:sunny:

YAY!

That's funny. I was looking at those pictures wondering if any of them were DISers.

grim pirate:

Cool! I will look out for them when VM reaches the UK!!

You have inspired me to send in some really cute pics of DD then 16 months at the Donald water feature at SSR from September! I would love to see her in print!!!!

Mandy :cheer2:

Congratulations Shan!! That is adorable! When my little ones made the local paper, I made copies and posted them at work! LOL

Or would you like mine, too.

Happy to help...I bet you're very excited!!

Denise

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest