My First

jlp651

<font color=CC66CC>Don't you know its annual "Your
I just ordered my first webbie!!! Ok so not really a big deal...but I had to tell someone!
dollar.gif

smilie_switch.gif

Congratulations! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

It does feel good though doesn't it? And you knew exactly who to tell too because WE know how it feels.;)

yeah try telling the boyfriend is like talking to a rock sometimes *laugh* he just thought it was cool that it was "free money" ...small little boy brain...

Doin' the happy dance!!!
So, what can I do with $10.00???
If I get my card with the mastercard logo I'll only have $4.00...will I really accumulate points to get more $$$ quickly?

I've been thinking about ordering the plastic card. I believe it's $6.95, right? When you earn webbies on different reward sites am I right in thinking you can combine them all on that one card? The only drawback is that I've read you get accessed a fee after the card is not used for a while.

Originally posted by chip1
I've been thinking about ordering the plastic card. I believe it's $6.95, right? When you earn webbies on different reward sites am I right in thinking you can combine them all on that one card? The only drawback is that I've read you get accessed a fee after the card is not used for a while.

You're right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter