My first time at Kidani!

RobinEJ

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone! I am staying with friends at a studio in Kidani Village AKL for the first time! I've stayed in the actual AKL itself years ago, but wondering what tips and good hidden gems you can tell me to look for! I've already read that you can order room service at the pool and am so looking forward to that! Thanks all for any input!

Robin
:flower3:

We will be a Kidani for the first time in June. I dodn't know about ordering room service from the pool. Is it different than what is offered at the pool bar?

I owuld also love any tips or insider info!

We stayed their for the first time in March. If you want to be near the pool make sure to ask for it. It's not in the lodge area like it is in Jambo. You either go to the down the elevator to the parking garage and cross a parking lot or go out the front of the lodge and walk down a sidewalk to get there. It was an odd set up.

Also, the room's are very dark. Brighter lightbulbs would have been nice.

Otherwise we really enjoyed it.

We loved our first stay in AKV in a studio. The pool was easy to get to out the front doors. There is a refill station in the gift shop and by the pool. The library is a neat place to visit, and just wandering around the resort seeing all the different views and artifacts/art was neat. I read somewhere before that the lightbulbs were dimmer here so that they wouldn't shine too brightly out onto the savanna in the evenings to disrupt the animals, as some do stay out past dark. I really liked the ambiance of the darker rooms - if I wanted light, we'd just open the curtains and let the daylight in! Enjoy, it's a very nice resort.

We are staying at Kidani in June for our first time. Just for two nights but we're excited about it! My daughter has no idea that we're going to stay there. She thinks we booked it for ASMovies. :)

Thanks for all the tips! I didn't even know there was a library! I'll be there in 11 days!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter