My first ride ever at Disney World was Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros

MaC410

DIS Veteran
Visited last year for the first time for my honeymoon. This ride will now forever hold a special place in my heart!

So, how did that come to be the very first ride of your trip? Seems like there's got to be an interesting story to explain how and why that one of all of the rides.

So, how did that come to be the very first ride of your trip? Seems like there's got to be an interesting story to explain how and why that one of all of the rides.

We stayed at the Yacht Club so we decided Epcot would be the first park we do since we could just walk there. We had an early lunch reservation at San Angel Inn Restaurante. We basically just walked around enjoying the fact that we were finally in Disney World on our honeymoon until our lunch reservation. So the ride was right there for us to hop on after our lunch.

And I see you're hooked - heading back for Christmas. Have fun and welcome to Disneyholics Anonymous.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with an attachment to my first ride! My first ever Disney ride was two years ago and it was Dumbo (it was the only ride with a super short wait at the time). That magical goodness hits you and it lives in your heart forever. Now riding Dumbo first is a tradition and we love it! ... If you can count something as a tradition after only a couple trips lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter