my first post

ITS TIME yayyyyy!

so everything is packed and we leave at 4:30 in the morning for the airport.
our flight leaves at 8 and we should be in florida by noon.

we recieved mickey mail but my camera is packed so i promise to take a pic when i return it is from EES*mommy thank you so very much Amanda loves the wooden dolls they were such a hit!

well i will talk to you all soon and promise to post lots of pictures :thumbsup2

ITS TIME yayyyyy!

we recieved mickey mail but my camera is packed so i promise to take a pic when i return it is from EES*mommy thank you so very much Amanda loves the wooden dolls they were such a hit!

well i will talk to you all soon and promise to post lots of pictures :thumbsup2

have a MAGICAL< FUN< HAPPY trip! safe travels!!!!
can't wait to hear all the details and see your photos!

connie005 said:
ITS TIME yayyyyy!

Oh I am so glad! It's been saying it was in Coppel Texas since 10/3 I was beginning to think it was lost!
Hope you all have a wonderful trip !!!!

Just found this thread this morning so it took me a while to read through it. I feel for you and your family. Hope your trip was all you wanted it to be. None of my kids have an illness like Amanda's but 2 of my 3 are special needs. My oldest at almost 26 is considered a low funtioning adult. My younges it mild to moderate MR with global difficiencies. My middle one is my so called normal one and the cause of every gray hair I have ever had. Disney can be a magical place. Mine love it because they can be themselves and thier differences don't matter. Everyone gets to be a kid there so nobody looks at them differently. I am a scrapbooker too. I have benn scrapping and making cards for 16 years now. If you pm me with an address I would love to predecorate and album for Amanda so that all she will need to do is add pictures. Sending pixie dust your way. pixiedust:

sorry for the delay straight from vacation i had to work yuckkk.
so this week i will be posting pics
we had an amazing time loved everything about it.
we took alot of pics :thumbsup2
so see you guys soon:)

sorry for the delay straight from vacation i had to work yuckkk.
so this week i will be posting pics
we had an amazing time loved everything about it.
we took alot of pics :thumbsup2
so see you guys soon:)

We will be here when you have time! :goodvibes

:cool1:pixiedust::wave2:

Ohhh wowww!! This was a wonderful Christmas present to us Dissers. I loved every second of it and hope you all get there again. It is a wonderful place. Thanks for taking the time to make such a precious video Amanda. Loved the scrapbook.

I think I will watch it again tomorrow and show DH what my Canadian Dis friends look like--he is at work tonight :firefight.

Take care and Merry Christmas ya'll !!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter