• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Final Rewards Tally For Our Trip

Great post to bump, Mal!! Great encouragement for any new people doing reward programs!! :)

WOW! That is great! Your little fingers must be tired from all that clicking! I hope I can do 1/4 of what you did! Have a great trip! You should be proud of your effort!

hi I just wanted you and anyone else reading this post to know that this is a really old post that I bumped bevause of the totals.

For inspiration to all us burnouts and newbies to keep rewarding.

DMSlush has already been on her trip and is probably planning another one at this moment Right Dana?

;)

Mal

Wow, very impressive! Keep up the great work! :)

Wow Mal! This seems like a lifetime ago! Yep, we've already gone and been back.

Right now I am finishing up my last semester at college, and we are saving for a house, so it will be a while before we start planning our next trip.. but we will go back LOL!! BTW, sweetie was spoiled at AKL so he says when we go back we will have to stay for 10-14 days and only stay at AKL LOL!! What a change from the guy who argued with me about staying on property at all;)

I have always said once you stay on prop once you will never stay off prop again!!!

this just goes to prove it huh?

Housing market in Chattanooga is a buyers market.Hope you get into one soon for the best buy.Good Luck.

Mal

I am bumping this post because of Dana's impressive totals!!!

everyone needs a little encouragment now and again. LOL

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Those totals are abosolutely awesome!!!!!
Way to go!!!!!!!!

Now that is what you call hard work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter