My Favorite Bawb Moment...

kiddoc

Mouseketeer
I've been thinking about this and finally decided to post. I, as everyone else on the boards, have many memories of Bawb -- mostly hysterical, some where you felt sorry for him (did he really say that?!?), but all loads of great times. My forever favorite memory, though, will be from Bawb's last email show. My daughter, Ansley, was the little girl who sent in the voicemail about Bawb's "Will Robinson" pin. We were actually on the way to school on Tuesday, 4/29/08, when we had finally gotten around to finishing the email show. There was her voicemail! She was ecstatic and ran in school telling everyone that she was "on her mom's iPod". She thought she was famous! When I got home after dropping the girls at school, I jumped on the boards. I was, needless to say, shocked that Bawb had died the day before. When I told Ansley, she welled up with tears. The fact that he had responded to her voicemail meant a ton to her -- and, therefore, to me. We will always remember Bawb as a gracious "celebrity" who always looked after his adoring fans...even if they were only 8 years old! Thanks for the memories, Bawb! You will be sorely missed!

Listening to the segment of the podcast brought tears to my eyes. What a great story... he truly was doing things for others until the very end.

:hug: for Ansley

How cool though that you have a special personal memory from Bawb!

So many "Bawb moments" are jumping into my mind it's hard to pick a favorite. I'll have to think about that one.....

Kim

Thank you so much for writing, and I agree with Ansley - Bawb is definitely a "rock star" in our home, too.

I love the "Bawbisms": "They can't hit ya!" and "delete, delete, delete!" personal favorites of mine. I have been listening to past podcasts and am greatly enjoying the chemistry of the gang.

Missing ya, Bawb!

Bob loved using the delete, delete, delete.

Any time I told him about e-mails from my mom, who is quite...um...different, he'd say "Debbie, stop reading them...when her name comes up...."delete, delete, delete'..."

In fact, I found a eraser at Dick Blick that I gave him in March that has the word "delete" printed on it...he got a chuckle out of it and asked my DH how to put it on his keyboard. : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter