• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My dream.. could it ever happen?

Sooze

DIS Veteran
I have always had the dream to sing and perform at WDW. I tell people I've always wanted to be Aerial... but alas, I'm 33.. married, two kids, full time teaching job... performing at WDW just isn't in my cards.

Then I got to thinking about this year of a million dreams thing. How cool would it be for Disney to host some kind of small competition each morning (karaoke-esque) and the prize would be to perform (vocally or dancing) somewhere in a park that night?!?! Oh my gosh.. I would be ALL OVER THAT!!

So one morning, I'm singing "Colors of the Wind" at a little competition, and that night, I get to sing it on a little stage in front of "The Great Movie Ride", or something like that.

sigh... that would be so sweet. :cloud9:

Ok.. who can I call to get this idea moving... with all of the success of American Idol, this would surely work, wouldn't it?!:rolleyes1

Thanks for sharing my dream..

Susie

Biscuits and Snooze, what a wonderful dream. I would love to be there to see it come true.:cheer2:

MoreMickey, only a DAY?? I am a 'character' EVERY single day!!! Oh, you mean with a zipper up the back?? Oops!!

Slightly Goofy :rotfl2:

:wizard: That would be a great dream come true... Maybe you should just start singing and see what happens? You never know when your dream might come true..

I

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter