My dog has a hidden Mickey!

MomofCKJ

<font color=teal>I just lost steam at about 5 minu
100_4572.jpg

100_4573.jpg

We adopted him and he had the name Sterling. If we had him as a puppy he would have been Mickey for sure!

Allyson :)

Too cute! My black & white dog has one too but I don't know how to post pictures. True story: her parents were named Mickey & Minnie! :teeth:

LOL :lmao:

That is too cute. I think you should send that in to Disney. Maybe he'll be famous for it!

Very cool.

Thanks, we think he is pretty cute too!

Back in like the early 90's I remember being at Disney in what is now ToonTown. They had a cow there that had been donated by someone. The cow had a Mickey on it too. Anyone remember that? Is it still there?

I thought about sending his pic to Disney but would have no idea where to send it. Maybe I'd consider letting him winter in Florida if they'd provide us with some visitation, oh say 10 days in January at a Deluxe? :rotfl2:

Allyson

MomofCKJ said:
Thanks, we think he is pretty cute too!

Back in like the early 90's I remember being at Disney in what is now ToonTown. They had a cow there that had been donated by someone. The cow had a Mickey on it too. Anyone remember that? Is it still there?

I thought about sending his pic to Disney but would have no idea where to send it. Maybe I'd consider letting him winter in Florida if they'd provide us with some visitation, oh say 10 days in January at a Deluxe? :rotfl2:

Allyson

I think the cows name was Minnie Moo. We have a picture with her.
Your dog is beautiful and how good of you to adopt him and give him a loving home. :love:

Wow, I would send a letter to guest services how cool would that be if they picked him to say star in the parade? =o)

ok, so I thought I had the cutest dog, you got us bet, that is just to cute for words ! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter