My Disney Experience

linze

Earning My Ears
I booked this morning for feb. 2014 !!! When I go into My Disney Experience, my resort information and park tickets are showing, but no information saying I have the dining plan and my account balance is 0. I wish this were true :) Does it take a while to get all of the information into the system or should I be concerned that the information is incorrect?

Lots of reports here on the DIS of people not being able to see correct info nor their balance via MDE even months after making their reservations.

I made my reservations with CRO last Saturday, went to MDE and linked them in (3 rooms), but I don't see anything that shows my balance or anything else.

I'm using gift cards to pay down the balance before we go, and I track the GC numbers in my Disney trip Excel workbook, but it would be nice to have it all show up on-line as well.

One suggestion, which might not apply to you, but for the last two months I've been annoyed with the phone app. Well I just realized there was an update that I didn't have so I went to my app thingee and updated...and VOILA! The thing finally pulled up everything and had more functions. Who knew? Not me; I was about to delete the thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter