My Disney Experience Still Down

JeannineP4

Mouseketeer
Anyone else having major issues with the My Disney Experience? For 2 days I can't log in or see my reservations!! So annoying as I am trying to work on things!!:worried:

Anyone else having major issues with the My Disney Experience? For 2 days I can't log in or see my reservations!! So annoying as I am trying to work on things!!:worried:

I’m having no issues on the app on my iPhone TODAY. All reservations and fastpasses are still there and I was able to make a dining Reservation this morning. :confused3

Disney IT needs to be studied. It’s abysmal and frankly the company should be embarrassed.

MDE on my computer SEEMS to work, but when I try to pull up Reservations & Tickets, it says something like "we're sorry, we're having a problem retrieving your reservation information right now" and then the page continually reloads and gives the same message. I haven't tried on my phone.

I had to clear the history on my browser, and then it worked. Just remember if you clear it all then it will "forget" any passwords you have preloaded in your browser, make sure you know your passwords to reenter.

I had trouble with the app while at DHS on Friday. Kept showing no FP, but worked fine at tapstiles.

I can see my reservations now, but last night I couldn't make any requests with online check-in for our Thanksgiving stays (Pop and Wilderness Lodge). I thought I'd read here that the glitch with online check requests was fixed, but it didn't let me make any requests.

I was having these issues on Chrome for the whole weekend. I tried Explorer today and it worked. Good luck. How frustrating :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter