• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disney Experience -- Anyone else having problems logging in today (7/6/18)

1supermomsmd

For My Princess
I keep getting Stitch Ate My Page when trying to get into My Disney Experience. Is there anything going on -- big updates, general outages, or is it just me?

Yes! Usually, if I quit Safari and then reopen it, Stitch goes back to outer space:stitch:....but not today! :stitch2:

I’m having problems too. Was on this morning customizing magic bands and now can’t get back to it. Apparently stitch is very hungry....

Mobile app down too, it appears.

Here in the parks. App and website aren’t working. Even FP+ kiosks are down. Must be a system wide issue.

Count me in as annoyed that I can't get to anything through Disney website or app...stitch is showing up every time...

Glad to know it's not just me. I arrive on Sunday and went to double check everything and just about had a heart attack.

This just saved my sanity to see that I'm not the only one who can't get on today. Trying to book an extra night and I've been trying to do it all day! I guess I'll have to call after the babies go to sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter