My disboards app not working -devastated

Mine dies that sometimes when I lose the wireless signal. The only way I have found to fix it is to reboot my phone.

Double click your home button (or whatever the circular button at the bottom is called, lol). Then when the icons show up at the bottom, hold down the ap icon and x out of it to close it so that it's not open in the background. It should reopen then.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Double click your home button (or whatever the circular button at the bottom is called, lol). Then when the icons show up at the bottom, hold down the ap icon and x out of it to close it so that it's not open in the background. It should reopen then.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This always works for me when the DIS app seems to die. Just restarting the app seems to solve the problem.

Thanks for the responses. It is working on my iPhone but not my iPad. I closed all apps running in background. I tried to reinstall the app. No luck. Thinking...still have to try restarting iPad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter