My Daughter Won A Prize from Family.ca

siobhan1997

DIS Veteran
I can't wait for my daughter to come home from school today, she won a prize on Family.ca.
She entered the Nemo Fun Fish Find Contest

She won a Finding Nemo Playhouse, a Finding Nemo Sleeping Bag, a Finding Nemo Watch and a Finding Nemo XBOX game (which we don't have an XBOX we have a gamecube). She loves Finding Nemo so much. I can't wait for the look on her face when she opens the box.

Way to go she will love that stuff and if you are not going to use the FN x box game I would be willing to buy it from you if the price is right. Pm me and let me know.

Oh, those prizes all sound so cute! Congratulations to your daughter. :Pinkbounc

Be sure to tell us all what she says when she opens the box! :hyper:

That's pretty cool. How old is your DD ? It seems to be a good day for "Dis-children" !

Mary Liz

Thanks everyone, she was so excited, even though she just turned 10 years old, she still believes. We just got back last week from another wonderful trip to Disney, her eyes still light up when she sees Mickey and all the gang. Nemo has become one of her favorite Disney characters. I don't know what I will do when she learns the truth, my heart will break!!! She has no other siblings at home, so no one has told her yet. :D

Originally posted by siobhan1997
I don't know what I will do when she learns the truth, my heart will break!!! ..., so no one has told her yet. :D

What truth???:earseek:

Told her what????:earseek: :earseek:

The truth is...you cannot get a Pepsi at Disney...
I guess you can tell her that...but why would your heart break over a soda pop??????

;) ;)
:sunny:

Good stuff! My DD won a t-shirt and bug book a few years ago from Family.ca. Now, if only one of us could win the BIG prize (a trip to you know where). (sigh) Congrats to you little one!

It's great that she won!

What do you mean finding out the truth? The Truth about what?

About Pepsi? Coke's better for you anyways! More Caffine! It replaces the so called coffee!

Scratch
pirate:

Coke may be better for you in some people's opinion.....but.....Pepsi sure tastes a lot better in this person's opinion. ;)

Not that truth you know the truth that Mommy & Daddy are not millionaires and that we take her to Disney World because we really are the ones who want to go!!!!

Way to go! What a nice surprise for her!:D

Hope she enjoys all those great prizes!::yes::

Wow...congratulations to your DD...it's so exciting to win something and winning something Disney is even better. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter