My daughter will be turning 13yo when we visit WDW in Sept.

jacks

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any suggestions on what we can do to make this a special day at WDW for my DD 13th birthday in September? I know just being there will be special, but if anyone has suggestions on places that do birthday cakes etc it would be appreciated.

Also thankyou to all those that have previously helped with my questions, this is such a Fantastic sight for when you live in another country :) :) :D :D

I would check at your resort if you are staying onsite. They can probably tell you how to get a cake, etc. I have heard stories that some housekeeping people will do something special if they know.

You might want to consider a character meal and let them know about the birthday. I'm not sure if 13yo are into that kind of thing anymore (my DD is 7).

All of the CMs we have met are great and will go out of their way if they are aware of a special occasion.

I believe that anyone can buy pins (similar to CM pins) with their names on it when they enter the parks but, I also think they have pins that "announce" it's someone's BD as well! That might be cool for her.

I read this somewhere, no personal experience.

Happy Disneying! :D

Stop at town hall at MK and tell them it is her birthday. They will give you a button that says Happy Birthday and she will get lots of attention if she wears it. My son had his 4th birthday last year and we did this. At epcot, one of the cm's at a gift shop even made a special call for him on her phone. It was Micky singing Happy Birthday!!!

Cyndy

We will be celebrating my DD birthday when we are down there in May. We will be having a character meal at Garden Grille with Mickey--the CM I talked to when making the PS said they provide a free Birthday cake there. You just have to tell the host or hostess when you check in for your PS! Have a great time :D

Have a Wonderful day, Eeyore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest