My daughter got her post card from Tinkerbell!

Hayley

Could really use a trip to FantasyLand right about
My daughter is a hard working college student with a WDW countdown calendar on her laptop! She has been a die hard WDW and Tinkerbell fan since she could talk, and we go to WDW as often as we can. We've planned a girls only trip for May - her summer job won't have started yet and not many friends are done as early as she. Sometimes when she's really stressed from school, she likes to think about our trip - so I contacted Gifts of a lifetime and had them send her a post card from Tink. She called me laughing so hard! She said it was adorable - written in green ink - "by Tink" - telling her she couldn't wait to see her and she hoped college was going well. Tink probably doesn't ask many of the people she writes to how college is going, :o but oh well! We're WDW nerds - what can I say?

My daughter just told me that she hopes we'll be going to WDW with her kids and her kids' kids!

in case anybody else wants to send post cards from Disney characters:
http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/

Wow--that is too cool!

I have a mid-May trip planned with my two kids. My son will have finished his first year of college a few days before and we are going to celebrate.

My daughter is a huge, huge Tinkerbell fan. This is an awesome idea. Can you give me a rough idea--did you buy this as part of a pkg? Can you give me a ballpark as to how much this cost. I would love to have one sent to both my kids prior to us leaving!

Thanks.

It was about $4!

If you go into the link I posted, click on personal shopper and then look for postcards from Mickey and Minnie - you can also choose Goofy or Tink.

There are all kinds of stuff from the park to send for too - I think I'll send my daughter something else to celebrate a good grade on a test or paper sometime soon!

Thanks for the addl. input. I appreciate it. I am definitely going to check this out. I'm hoping I can get a Pluto card for my son too.

We'll be at Poly/Conceirge 5/15-5/18 then we're moving over to AKL for a few days. I see you'll be there around the same time. Maybe we run into each other and never know it! Too funny.

This is a great idea. Can you tell me, does the company ask you for a personal message or something? We're coming to Disney in late June and have been looking for a way to surprise my grand-niece.

How long did it take to get to your daughter after you ordered it? My daughters birthday is coming up and I thought this would be a great idea to mail to her for her birthday! She loves getting mail and a postcard from Minnie would make her day!!

It took about a week and a half for the post card to make it to my daughter at college - gifts of a lifetime didn't ask for a personal message but I had emailed them to make sure they were sending it to my daughter at college and not to my address, and so I think that if you email with something special you'd like it to say, they'd be able to do it!

Let me know if anybody else surprises someone with this -- I think it's just too cute!

Hayley, Thanks for the tip. I just ordered a GoH badge and a post card from Mickey for my 6 yr old DD. Asked them to put a "personal" note from Mickey and Minnie telling her how excited they were that she was coming back again. Cant wait for her to get it...

I mailed postcards to my kids from Cinderella and Peter Pan before we left Disney. My kids loved receiving them after we got home!

My chiropractors are big Disney fans so I also sent a postcard to their office, "from Mickey". Funny thing is, they had just booked their visit so their son thought it was legit from Disney. :p Spoilsport parents told him it was just from a patient.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter