My "Bawb" Moments Yesterday

macheath

Got Dole Whip? No, really. Get me one and no one
Hi, everyone! I had a couple of moments yesterday that made me think of Bawb and I just wanted to share them. :goodvibes

1) I am always looking for the elusive "perfect" bag for Disney trips. One that will carry everything, but not end up sending me to the chiropractor when I get back. :sick: I was looking yesterday and came across this bag- it looks kinda like a saddle bag (like I need anymore of those :rotfl: ) and goes across your shoulder like a sling or hipster bag. The strap looks like a luggage strap. But here's the "Bawb" part.....Embroidered on the strap it says "Life is Good". I had to stop and look at it several times. "Am I reading this correct? This is not a sleep deprivation induced hallucination is it?" Definitely a sign. I had to buy it. It's now my Bawb bag. Also, I looked this company up on the internet and they are out of Boston. (hearing the Twilight Zone music in the background) Does anyone know if Bawb knew about this company and that's where the sticker on his "Kaht" came from? Just curious... :confused3
2) I work late nights in retail and listen to the podcasts at work. It really helps get me through the night. Last night I listened to the infamous "mo-jee-toe" episode. LOL all night long. My co-workers thought I had finally gone over the deep end :scared: So I'm LMHO and I look in the candle section and what do I see??? LIME MOJITO candles! :eek: I grabbed one and took a deep smelll and :scared1: I started gagging- one of my top 10 worst smells. So thanks, Bawb. You are still bringing "light" to my days and nights! (Oh, and Pete- "Don't ya know nothin?)

Thanks for letting me ramble- this is such an awesome community and wanted to thank everyone for letting me in! :grouphug:
Heather (macheath)

I have that Life is Good bag and love it. (Though I still prefer the Overland Donner bag for park touring...Kevin is my idol for suggesting it! :goodvibes )

The Life is Good brand is, um, well...HUGE! :lmao: It is everywhere...literally every clothing store has LiG t-shirts and other gear. Now that you have noticed it, I am sure you will see how popular it is....anytime you go out, you will see someone wearing a T or a hat, etc. My kids have entire wardrobes of it! :rotfl2:

I have that Life is Good bag and love it. (Though I still prefer the Overland Donner bag for park touring...Kevin is my idol for suggesting it! :goodvibes )

The Life is Good brand is, um, well...HUGE! :lmao: It is everywhere...literally every clothing store has LiG t-shirts and other gear. Now that you have noticed it, I am sure you will see how popular it is....anytime you go out, you will see someone wearing a T or a hat, etc. My kids have entire wardrobes of it! :rotfl2:
Thanks.....funny thing is, even though I can be a shopaholic, I've never seen this brand before :confused3 As I looked a the website, I realized how big they are.....where have I been? :confused: Oh, yeah, on the Dis Boards :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter