My Bath and Body Works Bargains

2angelsinheaven

Loves making dreams come true!
I made a few purchases back in September and got the coupons for buy any item get a Temptations or Holiday item free (up to $10.50) well today I went in with 3 of these coupons and found the Three In One smaller sizes on sale for $3 each. So I bought three of those and got three free full sized Body Creams in Vanilla Bean, Pomegranate and Candy Apple. I did have to ring it up in three different orders but each only came to $3.18. I was so happy to walk out with size items for about $9. If you've got those coupons hurry as they only are good till 11/5. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip. I think I have a few of those. I know I have some with a product free with a $10 purchase as well. I just got a $10 B&BW GC from Mypoints too.

Thanks for the tip!

I am heading to the mall to buy a few gifts and I will stop and get something for me!!!

I think I am going to be getting my DD10 some of the B&BW stuff for girls for Christmas. Does their website have coupons or is there anywhere to watch for coupons?

TIA! :sunny:

welovedisneyx4 said:
I think I am going to be getting my DD10 some of the B&BW stuff for girls for Christmas. Does there website have coupons or is there anywhere to watch for coupons?

TIA! :sunny:

You can sign up for e-mail which includes sale alerts and sometimes coupons - HERE.

:sunny:

Many BBW locations take expired coupons-I tend to hoard mine.

I have two coupons for a free product up to $13 value with any $10 purchase. I am going next Monday, the new Christmas Temptations are coming in and I NEED to get some twizted peppermint!

ETA, got my dates mixed up! OOPS!

Thanks for the info. I like B&BW, but it just hasn't been a store I shopped at very often and wasn't familar w/ their sales, etc. :sunny:

Would it be inappropriate at this time to mention my 40% discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter