My apologies

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
Part of the whole problem has been a lack of moderation, for that I apologize to all, this has lead to basically a free for all. I accept all responsibility for letting this go on for as long as it did.

A long time ago I had an interest in fort wilderness, could not really find much out there in the way of information, when this forum was created - a niche forum I was asked to help and it has been fun, a lot of friendships have been made and a nice tight knit group was formed, and god times were had by most.

I no longer have the time to truly give this forum the attention it needs and deserves and my travel has changed a bit from camping.

Going forward new hosts will eventually take over and give this forum the attention it needs and deserves.

Again my apologies to everyone, see ya around maybe even at the fort! :d

Part of the whole problem has been a lack of moderation, for that I apologize to all, this has lead to basically a free for all. I accept all responsibility for letting this go on for as long as it did.

A long time ago I had an interest in fort wilderness, could not really find much out there in the way of information, when this forum was created - a niche forum I was asked to help and it has been fun, a lot of friendships have been made and a nice tight knit group was formed, and god times were had by most.

I no longer have the time to truly give this forum the attention it needs and deserves and my travel has changed a bit from camping.

Going forward new hosts will eventually take over and give this forum the attention it needs and deserves.

Scott,

All I can say is that I have truly walked in your shoes and when I did I was fully retired and moderating took up a heck of a lot of time to properly control even 4 or 5 forums which at the time had less members than here. Unfortunately life gets in the way at times and "STUFF" just happens. I think the decisions you made were reasonable and measured since you hit me three times for 10pts each and I deserved each and every one:) I know the priorities one has to make and appreciate your comments and wish you well.

Personally, I would never accept another moderating job again even though at times I enjoyed it.

Larry

Thank you for volunteering your time here. But each person is responsible for their own actions and reactions. No apology necessary.

Sorry to hear you won't be moderating the forum any longer Scott. :hug: Your efforts on our behalf led to the creation of the Camping Community Forum. You brought a lot of people together...and changed some lives in the process.
You done good...:wizard:

I do hope you will continue to post and check in as time allows.::yes::

Scott, you don't owe anyone an apology. I always thought you were a fair moderator. I'm sorry to see you go. Thank you for all the time you spent moderating here.

Scott,

You are a good egg. Let's go on a cruise!

You're leaving us for cruising? That hurts. :lmao:
On a serious note, I, too, would like to thank you for your time here. I agree with Phyllis......your efforts did bring a lot of fantabulous folk together to establish life long friendships. Thank you again, have fun (*cough*) cruisin' (*cough*) and most importantly, don't be a stranger :hippie:

Scott,
Thank you for your time helping with mod'ing the boards,,you are a good dude.
Now you can check out my fishing report without prejudice, even if it ain't right most of the time,:lmao:

I have enjoyed having you as a moderator and look forward to meeting you in September. I hope things haven't changed in that respect.

Thank you Scott for your efforts moderating and helping to set up a great board for those of us who love to camp at the Fort. It was this board that got me to sign up (see you're to blame!:thumbsup2) and provided a great place to get my Disney fix.

PS - I hope you'll stick around to keep things interesting! On with the show.

I have not been on the Camping Boards long enough to warrant a personal meet and greet from you ;). I do however appreciate all the info and advice you have given me to choose from at the Fort:). Enjoy.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter