My ADRs

AdventureGuru

<font color=darkgreen>HA! Do men come with instruc
Here is my ADRs for our trip in Sept.

Sept 25 3pm 50's Prime Time Cafe (lunch)
Sept 26 6pm Concourse Steak House (dinner)
Sept 27 1220 LeCellier (lunch)
Sept 28 5pm Hoop De Doo Review (dinner)
Sept 29 7pm Wolf Gang Puck Cafe (dinner before Cirque)

I'm going to have to cancel one of these b/c HDDR is going to be 2 points-and I'm not cancelling that-I was lucky enough to get the ressie...but from what I hear is worth 2points in the end.

I know that my "best value" was dinner...but I wanted to be able to have at least one sit down/day (or at least try) So I bit the bullet and made my ADRs...The woman on the other end of the phone even said that "the best value is dinner." My reply to her was "I'm getting the dinning plan for free...this is just a bonus, but I know that if I dont make ADRs there won't be a table to be had. I don't care what works out to be the best cost wise for me. I just would like a sit down meal. She laughed and said she understood and fair enough.

Have you checked out the menus on allearsnet.com? I actually prefer the lunch menu at 50s Prime Time Cafe (the chicken pot pie). For lunch you still can choose an appetizer, entree, and dessert. We are eating at 50s PTC the end of August for a late lunch/early dinner (3ish) and I am very happy about it.

I do have to admit, though, that I like Le Cellier's dinner menu better. We are eating there for dinner as well. Some TSs have the same menu (Teppanyaki). I think that it is more important to eat what/where you want versus trying to squeeze every penny out of the dining plan. JMHO :)

I have several ADRs where I am not "maximizing" the DDP. I have a lunch at Kona (it is a convinient mid-day getaway from MK) and a last day breakfast at Boma (because I love it). I also have a lunch ADR at San Angel Inn (but I am trying to convince the people I'm going with to change that). I made ADRs where and when I wanted to eat. Money is not that much of an issue.

I didnt exactly get where I wanted to eat-LeCellier was only avail. for lunch-so I had no choice....no big deal really.

I just wanted to make sure that I had a table service if I wanted table service.

I am however VERY VERY VERY excited about HDDR!!! :banana: there was like 1 table left...

BF of course was given the menus and couldnt care less. :rolleyes1 and of course he will complain only to love it when he actually get there :furious: MEN!

AdventureGuru said:
Here is my ADRs for our trip in Sept.

Sept 25 3pm 50's Prime Time Cafe (lunch)
Sept 26 6pm Concourse Steak House (dinner)
Sept 27 1220 LeCellier (lunch)
Sept 28 5pm Hoop De Doo Review (dinner)
Sept 29 7pm Wolf Gang Puck Cafe (dinner before Cirque)

I'm going to have to cancel one of these b/c HDDR is going to be 2 points-and I'm not cancelling that-I was lucky enough to get the ressie...but from what I hear is worth 2points in the end.

I know that my "best value" was dinner...but I wanted to be able to have at least one sit down/day (or at least try) So I bit the bullet and made my ADRs...The woman on the other end of the phone even said that "the best value is dinner." My reply to her was "I'm getting the dinning plan for free...this is just a bonus, but I know that if I dont make ADRs there won't be a table to be had. I don't care what works out to be the best cost wise for me. I just would like a sit down meal. She laughed and said she understood and fair enough.

YOu could probably just pay OOP for your 50s PT lunch. We had lunch there and it was a LOT of food mid-day (for us). Share one appetizer, order entrees, share a dessert and you won't spend "too" much money on that meal.

On the other hand, you could keep your ADRs and play it by ear on your visit. Call disney dining as soon as you know which ADR you won't use and enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter