My ADRs for Xmas trip and a few questions

AMonir

Mouseketeer
Hello to my favorite Disney community!!

I just made my ADRs for my last-min Xmas trip, 12/24-12/30. I would love your opinions and I do have a few questions. Thanks in advance for your advice!!

12/24: Christmas Eve dinner at Norman's Restaurant at our hotel, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando.

12/25: Spending the day at DHS, so Christmas lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby.

12/26: Spending the day at Epcot. Lunch at Coral Reef as part of the Candlelight Processional package. This is my first question -- I am 22 and my fellow travelers are my parents, who are in their 50's and 60's. Is this place too noisy and full of kids for us older folks? :) Or does the amazing aquarium make the experience worthwhile? I was thinking of switching to Marrakesh or Tutto Italia. What do you think?

12/27: Dinner at Citricos before our Wishes fireworks cruise! We're getting picked up for our cruise from the GF -- is Citricos the right choice, or is Narcoossees the better restaurant of the two?

12/28: Spending the day at AK. I've booked lunch at Tusker House, but I'm not sure about it. In your opinions, what is the best table-service restaurant for adults at AK?

12/29: Spending the day at MK. Dinner at The Plaza.

12/30: Not sure yet which park we're hitting on our last day, so we'll just wing it on this day.

Thank you so much for your help!!

All The Best,
Alexandra

What wonderful choices. Brown Derby is lovely for the holidays. I have not eaten at CR, Narcoosees or Citrico's so can't comment on those, but I am sure you will love GF for it's beautiful decorations. We'll be there too until the 27th; have a great time.

When we went to Coral Reef last year and my children were the ONLY ones in the restaurant. They were busy too! It had a dark, romantic feeling and we really enjoyed it.

Thank you so much, tortoni and Nikki Mouse! I really appreciate your comments.

Does anyone else have any thoughts or advice on my itinerary and questions? :)

Thank you!!

When we were at Coral Reef with our three kids. The restaurant was beautiful . The aquarium was so mesmerizing our kids were occupied. I thought it was a wonderful place for kids and adults alike. As a matter of fact that is the one place the whole family has requested to return to.

I have never eaten at the others. Have an awesome trip!

I prefer Narcoossee's to Citricos and would go with that if it's available. It's a little more relaxed.

The Brown Derby is high on our list. Try the cobb salad, its very good.

The atmosphere is Coral Reef isn't too noisy. Yes, there are children there, but it is quite unavoidable at restaurants in the parks.

I've never ate at Citricos, but I do adore Narcoosees, so I cannot compare for you.

The Tusker House is alright, if you decide to change - check out the Yak and Yeti, my parents ate there this past July and they said they liked it.

We're also going the same time you are - our park tickets start on 12/24 :goodvibes

Also, I wouldn't want to wing it during this time, unless you're favorable to CS. It gets mighty busy this time. You can always head to DTD for Dinner though, HOB is a nice pick. :love:

good luck!

Thanks so much!! Yeah, I'm not sure about Tusker House. I'll check out Yaki & Yeti.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter